Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test (HP LEET) 2022 for Diploma Courses Admission, Apply Now
HP LEET 2022 – Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board invites online application forms Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test (HP LEET) 2022 for admission to Lateral Entry Diploma Courses running in the Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2022-23
Candidates can check the complete information of HP LEET 2022 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test HP LEET 2022
HP LEET 2022 Important Dates
- Release of notification: 04th April 2022
- Release of HP LEET application form 2022: 04th April 2022
- Last date to apply: 02nd May 2022
- HP LEET admit card 2022 download link release date: Not announced yet
- HP LEET 2022 Exam Date: 22nd May 2022
- Issuance of Answer Key: Not Announced
- HP LEET 2022 Result Date and Time: 28th May 2022
Eligibility Criteria for HP LEET 2022
- Passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/Biology Or
- 10+2 Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) or 10+2 Science with Technical Vocational subject Or
- 10th + 2 years IТI under NCVТ/SCVT/СОЕ in engineering stream shall Ье eligible for admission to Second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate Program as per AICTE Norms.
- Visit the Himachal Takniki Shiksha Board website (www.hptechboard.com) and click on “Online Admission 2022”
- The last date for the filling online Application Form on Board’s Website from facilitation other sources is 02nd May 2022 upto 5:00PM
- General Category – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST/OBC Categories – Rs. 400/-
- Through Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) or Bank Challan of State Bank of India
HP LEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The mode of examination is Offline (pen-paper based).
- Number of Question: The total number of questions are 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) are asked.
- Total Marks: The total marks are 400.
- Duration: Total duration is 03 hour.
- Language: The question is in Bi-lingual (English and Hindi).
- Marking Scheme: +4 on each correct response, -1 on each wrong answer
- Mathematics – 25 Questions
- Physics – 25 Questions
- Chemistry – 25 Questions
- General Knowledge – 25 Questions
- HP LEET 2022 Exam Centers are (1) Chamba, (02) Dharamshala (03) Hamirpur (04) Salon (05) Sundarnagar (06) Shamshi (07) Shimla (08) Rampur and (09) Una
- Candidate can also get the information regarding his/her Roll No., Test Centre etc. on our website www.hptechboard.com or through email: email@example.com
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Diploma Admission 2022