DTE Haryana announces Admission to B.E., B.Tech. & B.Arch. Program for the session 2021
DTE Haryana B.E, B.Tech. & B.Arch Admission 2021 – Haryana State Technical Education Society, Department of Technical Education (DTE), Haryana invites applications for admission to B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch Program in the University Departments, Govt./ Govt. Aided/Private institutions located in State of Haryana for the Session 2021-22.
DTE Haryana B.E, B.Tech. & B.Arch Admission 2021 Important Dates
For B.E./B. Tech-2021
- Availability of admission brochure from : 02nd August 2021
- Registration Applying Online for TFW/EWS Category in B.Tech : 03rd to 15th September 2021
- Registration Applying Online for KM & HGST Category in B.Tech : 04th August to 01st September 2021
- Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/Rank : 06th September 2021
- Deposition of Counseling Fee Online : 06th September 2021
- Availability of Online 1st Counseling (including all special categories) : 17th to 21st September 2021
- Availability of Online 2nd Counseling (including all special categories) : 30th September to 05th October 2021
- Final cut-off date of all admissions (including institute level) : 21st October 2021
- Result of Seat Allotment : 22nd September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTE Haryana B.E, B.Tech. & B.Arch Admission 2021
- Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjectsChemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- If a candidate has Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in his/ her Diploma Course, then his/ her Diploma is equivalent to 10+2 (Non-Medical), rest of the conditions.
For B.E. /B. Tech (Bio-Technology)
- The candidates should pass a 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Bio-Tech/Computer Science.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the above subjects taken together for B.E./B.Tech and B.E/B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) respectively.
- For Kashmiri Migrants relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to the minimum eligibility requirement in B.E./B.Tech. Kashmiri Migrants are required to fill the Online Application Form on the website.
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as subjects of exam and also obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 level exam or
- Candidates with 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/State Governments with Mathematics as compulsory subject and obtained with 50% in aggregate marks
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of Exam. Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and valid NATA score in the ration 50:50
- Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and valid NATA score (percentage) or score (percentage) of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2021 (B.Arch/ B.Planning in the ratio 50:50
- In order to pass NATA, a candidate must have a valid NATA Score as per COA. Obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the qualifying Exam
DTE Haryana B.E, B.Tech. & B.Arch Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website www.hstes.org.in /www.onlintesthry.gov.in
- The candidates should note down the unique application number which will be generated when the candidate submits an online application form. The unique application number will be required for future communication. The candidate should keep a copy of the application form for his/ her record.
- The candidates have to fill the particulars online and also upload their coloured photograph (JPG, JPEG File Max. 30 KB Size) and signature (JPG, JPEG File Max. 20KB Size)
- Before applying online, the candidate should read carefully the instructions available at website www.hstes.org.in. & www.onlinetesthry.gov.in
- For participating in 3rd & 4th online Counseling, the candidate has to register online on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in as per the Key Dates and admissions shall be made on the basis of the rank to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of percentage o f qualifying exam, without any reservation (there will be no reservation in 3rd and 4th counseling except KM, EWS and TFW). The Rank of only those candidates will be prepared, who have registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in
- For Girls/ All reserved category : Rs.200/-
- For General Category : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking
- Basis of admission for B.E./B. Tech: Admission in B.E. /B. Tech shall be made on the Basis of inter-se-merit of combined merit of JEE Main-2021 conducted by NTA.
- Basis of admission for B.E./B.Tech (Bio-Technology): Admission during centralized counseling shall be made on the basis of the inter-se-merit of combined merit of JEE Main-2021 conducted by NTA.
- Basis of Admission for B. Arch : Admission shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score as declared by Council of Architecture (COA) or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2021 (B.Arch./ B.Planning) and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website