Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar announces Admission to B.Tech. I Year and B.Tech. II Year (Lateral Entry) Program 2019
GKV Haridwar B.Tech Admission 2019 – Garukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar invites applications for Admission to B.Tech. I Year/B.Tech. II Year (Lateral Entry) Program for the year 2019-20.
- B.Tech. course in the following branches of Engineering & Technology are being run in the Faculty:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering – 92 Seat
- Electronic and Communication Engineering – 92
- Electrical Engineering – 92
- Mechanical Engineering – 92
See: Engineering Entrance Exams Notification
GKV Haridwar B.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 30th June 2019
- Admit Card: 08th June 2019
- Date and Time of Exam: 08th July 2019
- Display of Merit List on FET & Registrar Office & Website: 10th July 2019
- Counselling & Admission Date: 2nd week of July 2019
- Commencement of Third Semester B.Tech. classes: 16th July 2019
See: Engineering College Admissions Notice 2019 (BE, BTech, ME, MTech)
Eligibility Criteria for GKV Haridwar B.Tech Admission 2019
For B.Tech Course
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. from any recognized Board or University of India or foreign country.
- CRL/AIR of JEE Mains – 2019 conducted by NTA, New Delhi.
For B.Tech IInd Year Direct Admission
- A candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate; or
- A candidate must have passed the Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject and with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and GKV graduates) in aggregate.
- Admission shall be made on the basis of merit of the entrance examination to be conducted by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
- Admission shall be made strictly in accordance with rules and regulations made by C.S.A.B./JoSAA through CML/AIR of JEE Mains-2019
- Candidates allotted seat through Central Counselling held at different centres throughout the country have to complete all formalities of admission (Fee and document deposition) during prescribed dates given by CSAB/JOSAA failing which their candidature will automatically be cancelled.
- Candidates admitted through Central Counseling conducted by C.S.A.B./JOSAA can also avail the chance of upgradation in case of availability of seats by filling the same form.
- Remaining seats vacant after C.S.A.B. counselling will be filled through candidates by applying through the application form on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) of JEE-2019 after upgrading the already admitted students.
- Candidates allotted through JoSAA/C.S.A.B. are also required to fill the application/verification form. Vishwavidyalaya shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- A category-wise merit list shall be prepared on the availability of seats in different categories.
- Documents required for B.Tech Counselling: Candidates in the merit list have to come for counselling/admission along with the following original certificates/documents along with 4 photocopies & 8 Photographs. High School Certificate & Marksheet Intermediate (10+2) Certificate & Marksheet Migration & TC from the institution last attended. Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable If there is a gap between the passing year of the last examination and the admission, the candidate shall have to submit an undertaking For the same.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
GKV Haridwar B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- The applicant may apply online through the website www.gov edu.com.
- Application form for Direct Admission to B.Tech. II year (lateral entry) can be downloaded from the university website www.gkv.ac.in and send along with Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, payable at Haridwar.
- Application form & Information Brochure for admission can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, Garukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, or from the office of the Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukula Kangi Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, by paying Rs. 300/- (Rs. 800/- for Direct Admission to B.Tech, II year lateral entry) by cash or demand draft in favour of "Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar," payable at Haridwar.
- Application for B. Tech 1 year against vacant seat can be filled online on www.gkvedu.com and print out of the same along with a DD of Rs. 300/- in favour of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar payable at Haridwar should be sent to the office of the Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar on or before the last date.
- For more information, please visit website www.gkv.ac.in
Garukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
Faculty of Engineering & Technology, 10 Km Haridwar–Delhi Marg (Near Shani, Dev Mandir), Shradhanandpuram, Bahadrabad–249402, Haridwar (U.K.), Phone-91-7455025008 (O), 7300761272, website www.gkv.ac.in