Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering and Technology (GKCIET) announces Entrance Test (GET) 2021 for Diploma Admission
GKCIET Diploma Admission 2021 – Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering and Technology (GKCIET), Malda is going to conduct GKCIET Entrance Test – 2021 for admission to 3-years Diploma Program affiliated to WBSCT & VE&SD for the academic session 2021-22
- Civil Engineering (CE),
- Computer Science & Technology (CST),
- Electrical Engineering (EE),
- Food Processing Technology (FPT),
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
GKCIET Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Application Form :- 1st June 2021
- Last Date for submitting application form :- 30th June 2021
- Publication of Eligibility List :- 05th July 2021
- Issue of Admit Card (by e-mail) :- 12th July 2021
- Admission Test (GET-2021) :- 25th July 2021 (Tentative)
- Publication of Result/Merit List :- 28th July
- 01st Counselling :- 31st July 2021
- 2nd Counselling :- 07th August 2021
- 3rd Counselling :- 14th August 2021
- Civil Engineering (CE) : 30 (JEXPO 2021*) : 30 (GET 2021*) : Total 60
- Computer Science & Technology (CST) : 30 (JEXPO 2021*) : 30 (GET 2021*) : Total 60
- Electrical Engineering (EE) : 15 (JEXPO 2021*) : 15 (GET 2021*) : Total 30
- Food Processing Technology (FPT) : 15 (JEXPO 2021*) : 15 (GET 2021*) : Total 30
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) : 15 (JEXPO 2021*) : 15 (GET 2021*) : Total 30
- *However, Institute will follow the AICTE approval/EoA of 2021-22
Eligibility Criteria for GKCIET Diploma Admission 2021
- Must be an Indian Citizen and medically fit. Candidates must be a resident of other states excluding West Bengal & need to submit a residential certificate as per standard format (GKCIET/ WBSCT & VE & SD).
- The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma Programs is Matric (10th Std.) pass or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science (includes Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or equivalent (Please follow the website council at www.webscte.ac.in) securing at least 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate as per AICTE norms/WBSCT & VE & SD excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional.
- The candidates appeared/appearing in secondary or equivalent examination in 2021 with English, Physical Science/ Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics may also apply conforming to the benchmark of 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional should produce the marks sheet and certificate at the time of counselling, failing which the candidature will be cancelled. Please follow our Institute website for any update.
- Age limit : Should not be born after 01/07/2006 and there is no upper age limit.
GKCIET Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Before applying for admission, make sure you have an active email id and working contact number/WhatsApp number.
- Go to the website of GKCIET at https://www.gkciet.ac.in/facility/get and follow the notices/link under the title : All India GKCIET Entrance Test (GET-2021)
- Click on the "link” provided and fill all required information carefully and upload the scanned copies of your documents and press the submit option at the end for successful submission/uploading necessary documents of your application form.
- After submission of your application form, you will receive a confirmation mail indicating that your application has been submitted.
- Take the print out of confirmation mail and save it for future use.
- For general category/OBC/EWS candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST category candidate :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through online mode only (NEFT/IMPS/Phone/Google pay)
- Institute Bank Details : A/c Holder Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering and Technology A/c No. 919010044132909 – IFSC UTIB0003140 – Bank Name Axis Bank – Branch Mangalbari Branch, Malda
- Admission to all Diploma Courses shall be made on the basis of a National Level Entrance Test (GET-2021). (However, in case COVID-19 pandemic scenario does not improve so as to conduct GET-2021 through an alternative mode of selection/ admission test should be followed).
- All admissions will be made on the merit determined for admission by the Institute. In case of tie among two or more candidates, the candidate having higher marks in qualifying examination shall be placed higher in merit (if marks available).
- Exam Date : 25.07.2021
- Duration : 2 hrs (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)’
- Total Marks: 100 Marks (Mathematics: 50 Marks, Physics : 25 marks, Chemistry : 25 marks)
- Negative Marking : 0.25 mark
For more details visit the official website