DTE Kerala announces Admission to B.Tech (Evening) Program 2021-22
DTE Kerala B.Tech Admission 2021 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram) has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into Evening (Formerly Part Time) Degree Courses which is offered in selecting Engineering Colleges of the State for students possessing Diploma to acquire Bachelor Degree in Engineering for the academic year 2021-22.
B.Tech (Evening) Degree Course
- Specialization in Diploma : Applied Electronics, Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electronics and Avionics, Telecommunication Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Medical Instrumentation, Electronics Production Technology, Medical Instrumentation, Power electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Instrument Technology, Mechatronics, Civil, Architecture, Quantity Survey and Construction Management, Mechanical, Automobile, Tool and Die, Wood and Paper Technology, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Application and Business Management, Computer Hardware Maintenance, Information Technology, Instrument Technology, Electrical
DTE Kerala B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Downloading Prospectus and submission of application form : 02nd August 2021
- Last Date to apply : 17th August 2021
- Rank List & Waiting List Publishing : 25th August 2021
- Complaint raising before : 27th August 2021
- Downloading Memo : 31st August 2021
- Admission : 02nd and 03rd September 2021
- Vacancy Position Publishing : 04th September 2021
- Admission from Waiting List : 08th September 2021
- Commencement of classes : 15th September 2021
Reservation of Seats
- State Merit(SM) 50%
- Forward Community Members Belong to EWS Category 10%
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes(SEBC) 30%
- Ezhava(EZ) 9%
- Muslim(M) 8%
- Other Backward Hindu(BH) 3%
- Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian(LC) 3%
- Dheevara and related Communities(DV) 2%
- Viswakarma and related Communities(VK) 2%
- Kusavan and related communities(KN) 1%
- Other Backward Christian(BX) 1%
- Kudumbi(KU) 1%
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes 10%
- Scheduled Caste(SC) 8%
- Scheduled Tribe(ST) 2%
Eligibility Criteria for DTE Kerala B.Tech Admission 2021
- Candidates shall have passed Diploma in Engineering /Technology awarded by the Kerala State Board of Technical Education or equivalent.
- At the time of applying for the course, the candidate shall be in employment in Government Organizations.
(i) Quasi- Government Organizations.
(ii) Industrial firms duly registered under Cooperative Societies Act.
(iii) Public or Private Limited companies registered under Companies Act.
(iv) Private-Aided Polytechnics and Private-Aided and unaided Engineering
(v) Colleges in the state. OR Self Employed Diploma Holders
- Note:- In the absence of eligible candidates with a minimum one year after acquiring a diploma as on 1st AUGUST, applications from those who are having less than one year may also be considered. There will not be any marks for experience awarded to such candidates. A separate rank list will be published for them and the admission from that rank list will be considered only after the admission of professionally eligible candidates.
DTE Kerala B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested Candidates can apply through official website www.dtekerala.gov.in or www.cet.ac.in
- The Prospectus can be downloaded from the websites (www.dtekerala.gov.in) and read carefully before login.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information is available on the University website.
- For General Candidates : Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.300/-
- mode of Payment : Through internet banking/UPI payments/Credit or Debit card transaction
- Selection of candidates will be made by the Director, Directorate of Technical Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
- A rank list based on an index mark will be prepared and published at the websites: www.dtekerala.gov.in
- The index mark is calculated as the sum of the aggregate percentage of marks obtained in all the semesters/years in the Diploma Examination and marks for the period after acquiring the diploma calculated as 2 marks per year. Maximum marks awarded towards experience will be limited to 10. The date of issue of the final year/ final semester mark list will be considered for counting the qualifying experience.
- In the case of those who have passed Diploma in supplementary examination, minimum pass marks in the subject for which he/she had failed will be considered for arriving at the total marks.
- In the case of tie in the index marks, candidates having higher age will be given preference.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website