Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow announces Admission to M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, MURP, M.Des Program 2021
AKTU PG Admission 2021 – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar pradesh Lucknow (Formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University) invites application for Admission to M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, MURP and M.Des Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
- M. Tech.- Master of Technology
- M. Pharm.- Master of Pharmacy
- M. Arch.- Master of Architecture
- MURP- Master of Urban & Regional Planning
- M.Des.- Master of Design
AKTU PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process :- 25th June 2021
- Last date to apply Application :- 15th July 2021
- Admit Card will be available online on the website :- 25th to 31st July 2021
- Date of Examination :- 08th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AKTU PG Admission 2021
For M.Tech Program
- Bio-Technology : (BT) B.E/B. Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Bio-Tech/Bio Engg/Bioinformatics/Chemical Engg./Chemical Technology
- Civil Engg (CE) : B.E/B. Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in. Civil Engg.
- GeoTechnical & GeoEnvironmental Engg. : B.E/B. Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in. Civil Engg.
- Structural Engg.(STR) : B.E/B. Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in. Civil Engg
- Construction Technology & Management (CTM) : B.E/B. Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in. Civil Engg
- Environmental Engineering (EV) : B.E/B. Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in. Environmental Engg/Civil Engg/Mechanical/BioTech/ Chemical Engg or M.Sc. (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Environmental science/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry
- Environmentation Technology (EV) : B.E/B. Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in. Environmental Engg/Civil Engg/Mechanical/BioTech/ Chemical Engg or M.Sc. (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Environmental science/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry
- Food Technology (FT) :- B.E/B.Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Chemical Technology/Food Technology/BioTech/Bioinformatics /Biochemical/Environmental Engineering or M.Sc. (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Chemistry/ BioTechnology/Bioinformatics/Microbiology/ Bio Chemistry/Botany/Zoology
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) : B.E/B.Tech (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Computer Science/Information Technology/CSE/CS & IT/MCA
- For M. Pharm Program
- B. Pharm. (60% or Equivalent CGPA)M. Arch/MURP : B. Arch. (60% or Equivalent CGPA) .
For Master of Design (MD)
- B.E./B.Tech.in any branch of Engineering/B.Des./B.Arch. /BFA/BFAD with 60% marks or equivalent.
- For category wise eligibility criteria check on website https://erp.aktu.ac.in/
AKTU PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form for APEE-2021 can be submitted On-Line only through website http://www.aktu.ac.in from 25th June 2021, 05:00 PM.
- The Last Date of filling and submitting the On-Line Application Form is 15th July 2021.
Steps to Fellow:
- Step 1 : Primary Registration by valid mobile no and EmailId.
- Step 2 : Before clicking on Save button check your application form thoroughly.
- Step 3 : Online Payment.
- Step 4 : Fill remaining information.
- Step 5 : Attach photograph and signature (50kb .jpg).
- Step 6 : Final Submit* (Important).
- Step 7 : Print Application Snapshot with generated QR code.
- For GEN/OBC candidates :- Rs. 1300/-
- For SC/ST/Female /Physically handicapped candidates :- Rs. 650/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online mode
- As per the decision of CAB of AKTU the admissions process of Post Graduate program (M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./MURP/M.Des.), will be as follows:
- Admission to P.G. ( M.Tech./ M.Pharm./ M.Arch./ MURP/ M.Des.) Programs.
- There shall be an entrance test for admissions to P.G. (M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch. /MURP/M.Des.) programs offered by the various affiliated institutes of the University for the session 2021-22. The domain knowledge test for such admissions will be of GATE/GPAT/CEED level. The candidates seeking admissions to above programme shall have to appear in a multiple-choice objective nature written test.
- The domain knowledge test shall be conducted subject wise on the various areas as given in Table-2 for P.G. (M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./MURP/M.Des) admission.
- All candidates seeking admission to PG Programme (M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./ MURP/M.Des.) must appear necessarily in the subject domain knowledge test. The candidates must appear in the paper subject to their eligibility criterion as given in Table-2. The paper will be of two-hour duration with 100 multiple choice questions to be answered by the candidate.
- The final admission of the candidates shall be done on the basis of counselling as per the merit of the written test. However, such candidates who are GATE/GPAT/CEED qualified and have the valid score card, need not to appear in the written test. They can directly appear in the counselling process for admission. Counselling schedule will be intimated later through the University website.
- The candidates with valid GATE/GPAT/CEED score shall be admitted on preferential basis over the candidates through APEE-2021.
For more details and apply online visit the official website