Dibrugarh University announces Admission to B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Program 2019
Dibrugarh University B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following B.Tech. Programs at Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology (DUIET), Dibrugarh University through the Lateral Entry provisions for the Academic Session 2019- 2020.
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
Also See : Engineering Admissions
Dibrugarh University B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online registration shall be started on: 13th July 2019
- Online registration shall be closed on: 20th July 2019
- Date of Examination: 25th July 2019
- Venue: Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Time: 10.00 am
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2019
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India with a permanent resident certificate of Assam.
Admission through lateral entry for diploma holders (in Engineering):
- The candidates must have a diploma of the State Council of Assam or any other equivalent council in the same branch/course of study in which he/she wishes to pursue B.Tech degree programme. However, for joining the B.Tech degree programme in Petroleum Engineering through lateral entry at 3rd semester, a candidate who has passed the diploma examination in Mechanical
- Engineering or Chemical Engineering or from CIPET will also be eligible.
Admission through lateral entry for B.Sc. Degree holders:-
- Must have a B.Sc. degree with Physics and Mathematics from any recognized university. Such candidates will be eligible for joining any branch of study under the B.Tech Programme.
- In both the categories (point b & c) candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (5% relaxation for reserved categories of SC & ST) in aggregate in the diploma examination & B.Sc. examination or in the major subjects.
- The candidate must appear in a state level entrance examination conducted by the University or a body recognized by the University. Admission will be given on the basis of the admission test. The admission test will have the following two components (1) Mathematics (2) Aptitude Test.
Dibrugarh University B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 13.07.2019.
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
For more details visit the official website
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004, website www.dibru.ac.in