Delhi Technological University (DTU) announces Admission to B.Tech Program Under Continuing Education for Working Professionals for Session 2021-22
DTU B.Tech Admission 2021 – Delhi Technology University (DTU), formerly Delhi College of Engineering has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to B.Tech Program under Continuing Education for Working Professionals for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates can check all the details regarding DTU B.Tech. Admission 2021 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, etc. from this page given below.
B.Tech Program & No. of Seats
- B.Tech Civil Engineering (CCE) : 60 Seats
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (CME) : 60 Seats
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering (CEE) : 60 Seats
- B.Tech Electronics & Communications Engineering (CEC) : 60 Seats
DTU B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement in Newspapers :- 27th June 2021
- Opening of website for online Registration :- 05th July 2021
- Last date for online Registration :- 05the August 2021
- Date of display of merit list for all categories on website :- 12th August 2021
- First Round of Counselling for all categories (Reporting at DTU) (Candidates must bring hard copy of filled online Registration Form) :- 20th August 2021
- Display of Vacant seats for 2nd round of counselling at DTU website :- 26th August 2021
- Second Round of counselling for all categories (Last date of admission) :- 30th August 2021
- Display of vacant seats* :- 02nd September 2021
- Sport round admission at DTU :- 03rd September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTU B.Tech Admission 2021
- The candidate seeking admission in B.tech program under continuing education shall possess the essential qualification as follows.
- Three year regular Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering awarded by any state board of technical education/Diploma recognized by AICTE, Delhi.
- The Candidate should be a working professional with full time employment in any reputed organization registered under company act or having valid TIN/GST Number and located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi and contiguous industrial areas within the radius of 50 Km distance from DTU ie Bahadurgarh, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, sonepat, gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida & Greater Noida) and Gurugram etc.
- ITI + 2 year regular diploma (BTE Delhi and & from others states also)
- 4 yr part time diploma (From BTE, Delhi & other states also)
- In addition, candidates of General Category must have secured at least 60% marks in qualifying Diploma or equivalent CGPA provided by the concerned institute/University. In case of CGPA, if conversion formula has not been provided by the concerned institute/University then equivalent percentage of Marks will be computed as per following formula: Percentage of Marks – 10 x CGPA
DTU B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can register and fill the Application Form Online official website http://www.dtu.ac.in/
- For B.Tech Programme under Continuing Education for Working Professionals 2021, all candidates need to register and fill the application online only from 05th july to 05 August 2021.
- There are two steps in the online application process : (1) Registration (2) Online application filling along with registration fee payment.
- Applicants are required to submit a printout of the completely filled online application form alongwith required documents.
- For Gen/OBC Category :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online Through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking
For the more details and apply online visit the official website