Delhi Technological University announces Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Program for Session 2021
DTU B.Des Admission 2021 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) Delhi invites applications for admission to its Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Program for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can submit the application online till June 30, 2021. Check out more details on DTU B.Des Admission 2021 from the page below.
DTU B.Des Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of Online Registration :- 08th June 2021
- Last date of Online Registration :- 30th June 2021 (12:00 pm Midnight)
- Merit List of candidates for 1st round admission and waitlist on DTU website :- 04th July 2021
- 1st Round of admission at DTU (Selected candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit) :- 08th July 2021
- Display of vacant seats for 2nd round on the DTU website :- 11th July 2021
- 2nd Round of admission (Selected candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit) :- 15th July 2021
- Display of vacant seats for 3rd round on DTU website :- 22nd July 2021
- 3rd Round of admission also the Last date of admission at DTU :- 30th July 2021
- Display of vacant seats for spot round on the DTU website :- 06th August 2021
- Spot round of admissions at DTU (Selected candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit.) :- 14th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTU B.Des Admission 2021
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination as given below: from any stream (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible.
- Senior school Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
- Indian School certificate examination (12-year course) of the council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a central or state board recognized by the Association of Indian University.
- Intermediate or two year Pre University examination conducted by a board of universities recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
DTU B.Des Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://dtu.ac.in/ before 30th June 2021
- Candidates have to take a print out of the filled application form after paying the application fee online. Candidates are requested to ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected by the university, and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- For General Category :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST PWD Categories :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The selection procedure for admission in DTU B.Des course is based on the valid score of UCEED 2021.
- Delhi Region : 85% of seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized School/ College/ Institute located within the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Delhi Region only.
- Outside Delhi Region : 15% of seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized School/ College/ Institute located outside the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Outside Delhi Region only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website