DAIICT B.Tech Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) announces B.Tech Admission 2019
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 - Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Gandhinagar (Gujarat) invites applications for Admission into Undergraduate engineering program (B.Tech ) β B.Tech (ICT) and B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) for the academic session 2019-20.
About DAIICT Gandhinagar
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) is a university of higher technical education located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. DAIICT is devoted to the field of Information and Communication Technology. It is consistently ranked as one of the best institutes in India in the field of computer, science, electronics and communication engineering and information technology
Number of seats: 126
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)) β 101 Seats
- B.Tech (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science β 25 Seats
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online application closes on: 28th June 2019
- Announcement of First Merit List: 5th July 2019
- Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates: 12th July 2019
- Registration for Fresh B Tech Students (All India): 29th July 2019
- Orientation of Fresh B Tech Students: 31st July β 2nd August 2019
- Commencement of Classes of First year UG Batch and Last Day for Late Registration for Returning Students: 05th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019
- The candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission.
- All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 examination or equivalent) to the Institute latest by 30 October 2019, failing which the provisional admission will stand, cancelled. If the candidate is found ineligible at a later date, even after admission to DA-IICT, her/his admission will be cancelled.
- All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original testimonials/certificates/ documents of the candidates. The decision of the Competent Authority at DA-IICT regarding eligibility shall be final.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/University. Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 year duration. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Date of Birth
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1994 are eligible to apply.
- Admission to the B.Tech. programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2019 (JEE-2019) Main, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), Government of India. Candidates who are appearing for JEE 2019 Main can only apply for the programs.
- The short-listed candidates will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2019).
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate can apply online application form at official website https://www.daiict.ac.in
- Please submit online application form by clicking on the link given below. Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred only). Click here to apply online.
- The admission to the candidates to the programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2019 (JEE-2019) Main which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), Government of India. Candidates who are appearing for JEE 2019 Main can only apply for the programs.
- The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2019, will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2019). Counselling will be done online. Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of first merit list, to check for email communications from the Institute to learn about the admission status and steps they need to take to continue with the counselling process.
Near Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (India), Tel. - +91079-68261700, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.daiict.ac.in
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below: