DAIICT Gandhinagar B.Tech Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2022 – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Gandhinagar invites applications for Admission into Undergraduate Engineering Program (B.Tech ) Program offered in various specializations for the academic session 2022.
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2022
Program offered & Number of Seats
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)) – 92
- B.Tech (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science – 42
- B.Tech (Mathematics and Computing)- 18
- Filling of online Application Forms commences on : 07th April 2022
- On-line application closes on (Revised) : 26th August 2022
- Announcement of Merit List : 05th September 2022
- Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates : TBD
- Registration and document verification at DAIICT campus for confirmed candidates : TBD
- Orientation Program commences : TBD
- Commencement of classes : TBD
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to the programs is that the candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (mentioned below). The candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 examination or equivalent) to the Institute latest by 30 October 2022, failing which the provisional admission will stand, cancelled.
- If a candidate is found ineligible at a later date, even after admission to DA-IICT, her/his admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original testimonials/certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the competent authority at DA-IICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final.
A list of qualifying examinations is given below:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 year duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1997 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the 10th or 12th standard certificate, as issued by the Board/University only, will be taken as authentic. Candidates must produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling.
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
- There are two separate online application forms for B.Tech. and B.Tech. (MnC) programs. B Tech application form includes B.Tech. (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)) and B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with a minor in Computational Science. There is a separate application form for B.Tech. (MnC) program.
- Please submit online application form by clicking on the link https://www.daiict.ac.in/
- Application Fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- plus GST 18% (Total: Rs. 1416/-).
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission to the B. Tech. programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (JEE-2022) Main, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency, Government of India. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE Main 2022 can only apply for these programs.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Engineering Entrance Exams
- Popular Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- Engineering Admission Notifications 2022