CITEE 2021 Exam Date (Out), Application form, Eligibility, Exam pattern

citee kokarjhar 2021

Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar announces Entrance Exam (CITEE) 2021 for Diploma Admission

CIT Kokrajhar Diploma Admission 2021 – Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar invites application for the admission to three years Diploma course of study in six different branches of engineering for the academic session 2021-22 through the entrance test CITEE 2021.
Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode till June 30, 2021. Read ahead for more details.

CITEE (CIT Entrance Examination)

  • The CITEE is an entrance test conducted by CIT for admission to Diploma course of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to State Council of Technical Education, Assam.

Program Offered


  • Diploma (3 years) in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Control and Instrumentation, Food Processing Technology, Civil Engineering and Animation & Multimedia Technology.

CIT Kokrajhar Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates


  • Opening of Online Application :- 03rd May 2021
  • Last Date of Submission of Application Form :- 30th June 2021
  • Date of Entrance Test :- 11th July 2021
  • Declaration of Result :- 19th July 2021
  • Counselling cum Admission :- 26th to 30th July 2021
  • Orientation Programme :-02nd to 06th August 2021
  • Commencement of Classes :- 09th August 2021


Eligibility Criteria for CIT Kokrajhar Diploma Admission 2021


Educational Qualifications :


  • Candidates must have passed HSLC or equivalent with 40% of marks in aggregate and 40% of marks in Science, Mathematics (or Advanced Mathematics) and English taken together (5% relaxation for ST/SC/PWD candidates).

Age limit :


  • The age of the candidates as on 01st August 2020 must not exceed the following age limit for different categories- (i) OPEN/OBC-19 years; (ii) SC/ST/PWD-24 years; (iii) Female Candidates-22 years.

CIT Kokrajhar Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process


  • Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
  • Online Mode
  • For Online Mode, candidates may fill the application form through our online portal by visiting the website: or
  • Candidates need to print and retain a hard copy of the online application form for future reference.

Offline Mode


  • The application form should be properly filled in original and submitted to ‘The Member Secretary, Admission Committee, CIT, Kokrajhar, Btad, Assam-783370”, by registered/speed/general post on or before 30th April, 2020.
  • However, the duly filled application form may also be submitted to the Ádmission Cell, CIT Kokrajhar by hand on or before the last date. Application forms received or submitted after the last date shall not be considered.

Application Fee


Entrance Exam Fees for single programme:


  • For General Candidates :- Rs.1200/
  • For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.600/-

Entrance Exam Fees for two programme:


  • For General Candidates – Rs.1800/
  • For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.900/-

Mode of Payment


  • The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.

Selection Procedure


  • A candidate may seek admission into Diploma programme of CITK either by qualifying the Central Institute of Technology Entrance Examination (CITEE)-2020 conducted by CIT Kokrajhar or by qualifying the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – 2020 conducted by State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Guwahati, Assam.
  • Candidates applying only through PAT score need to submit the Score Card of PAT-2020 within ten (10) days from the declaration of PAT-2020 result. Out of the total seats, 85% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates qualifying CITEE and remaining 15% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates applying through PAT. However, if the seats allocated for admission through PAT are not filled, then those seats will be filled through CITEE.

CITEE 2021 Exam Pattern


  • Date of Entrance Examination :- 11th July 2021, 9:00AM – 12:00 Noon
  • Duration of the Entrance Exam :-3 hours
  • Total Marks :- 150 marks
  • Type of Questions :- Multiple Choices Questions

Sections and No. of Questions


  • Physic – 25 questions for one marks each
  • Chemistry – 25 questions for one marks each
  • Biology – 25 questions for one marks each
  • Mathematics – 50 questions for one marks each


CITEE 2021 Admit Card


  • The admit card will be available for download by 30th April, 2020 in CIT admission portal. To download the Admit Card the candidate will have to login with the registered login e-mail ID and password.
  • For offline Applicants, the admit card may be downloaded from CIT admission Portal by entering their Form No/Acknowledgment No./Email/Mobile No/DoB.

For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website