Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2022
CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech Admission 2022 – Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar invites applications for admission to four year B.Tech Program of study as Direct Entry and B.Tech Lateral Entry (admission into the third semester of B.Tech Program) in different branches of engineering for the academic session 2022.
CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech Admission 2022
B.Tech Programs Offered
- Civil Engineering : DE- 45, LE-06, VE-15 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) : DE-70, LE- 09, VE- 20 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) : DE-45, LE- 06, VE- 15 Seats
- Food Engineering and Technology (FPT) : DE-45, LE- 06, VE- 15 Seats
- Instrumentation Engineering (IE) : DE-45, LE- 06, VE-15 Seats
- Start Application Process : 25th April 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 15th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Test : To be announced
- Declaration of Result : to be announced
- Direct Entry : B. Tech (Direct Entry): 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. (5% relaxation for ST/SC/PWD candidates).
- Age Limit : Candidates must not be above 21 years, or below 17 years of age as on 1st August of the current academic year. The upper age limit is relaxed to 3 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Vertical Entry: Passed Diploma from CITK in the concerned branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum aggregate of 65% marks. (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD).
- Lateral Entry: Passed Diploma from CITK in the concerned branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum aggregate of 65% marks. (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD).
- Age limit : 40 years for Gen candidates (45 years for SC/ST/PWD and 43 years for OBC and female candidates) as on 1 st August of the current academic year.
- Candidates must apply Online on the Admission Portal https://admission.cit.ac.in/
- Candidates shall have to register by clicking on the registration button. An authentication link shall be sent to the Mobile Number and Email ID used for registration. Candidates must click the link and log in using their Email ID, Mobile number and Password.
- Before going forward to filling the Application Form, the candidates must read the details of various programmes offered, intake capacity, eligibility criteria etc. and all the instructions.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD must upload the supporting Certificate of category.
- Candidates seeking admission through EWS quota should also upload a valid Certificate.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs.600/-
- Mode of payment : Online through credit card/debit card & net banking.
- For Direct Entry : Candidates seeking admission to B. Tech through Direct Entry Scheme must qualify either the Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Technology Entrance Examination (CITBTEE)-2022 conducted by CIT Kokrajhar or JEE (Mains) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). 60% of intake is allotted for CITBTEE- 2022 and rest of the seats are allotted for JEE (Mains) qualified candidates.
- For Vertical Entry: The Vertical Entry Scheme is offered only for meritorious students who have passed Diploma from CIT Kokrajhar and they are selected based on their performance in the Diploma Exams.
- For Lateral Entry: For Lateral Entry Scheme, the candidates must qualify the Central Institute of Technology BTECH Lateral Entry Test (CITBLET)-2022 – conducted by CIT Kokrajhar.
- CITBTEE: The CITBTEE is conducted every year by CIT Kokrajhar for entry into B. Tech programme. It is of three hours duration and consists of multiple choice questions with a total of 125 marks. The question paper consists of four (4) sections: A, B, C & D. Section A consists of twenty five questions in Physics, Section B consists of twenty five questions in Chemistry, Section C consists of fifty questions in Mathematics and Section D consists of twenty-five questions in English Communication Skill. Each question carries one mark.
- CITBLET: The CITBLET is conducted every year by CIT Kokrajhar for entry into B. Tech 3rd semester programme under Lateral Entry scheme. It is of Three hours duration and consists of multiple choice questions with a total of 100 marks. The question paper consists of two sections: Section-A (60 marks) Common Paper for all Branch and Section-B (40 marks) – Branch Paper. Each question carries one mark.
- Syllabus : Exam syllabus available on website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Engineering Entrance Exams
- Popular Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- Engineering Admission Notifications 2022