Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) Bhubaneswar announces Diploma Courses Admission 2022, Apply now
CITD Bhubaneswar PG Diploma Admission 2022 – Central Institute of Tool Design Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to Diploma in Tool and Die Making and Diploma in Mechatronics for the academic year 2022 through an entrance test
Check out the details such as application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and more for CITD Bhubaneswar Diploma Admission 2022 from the page below
Central Institute of Tool Design Bhubaneswar Diploma Admission 2022
- Diploma in Tool and Die making: 4-years
- Diploma in Mechatronics: 3-years
- Last Date of Issue and Receipt of Application is 02nd July 2022
- Written Test at Bhubaneswar: 10th July 2022 (Sunday, 09.00 am)
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics & Science (Physics or Chemistry or both) with minimum 50 % marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in aggregate.
- Between 15 to 19 years for General candidates (born in between 02nd July 2003 to 01st July 2027) and Relaxable to 22nd years for SC/ST candidates (born in between 02nd July 2000 to 01st July 2007) as on 01st July 2022
- Application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from the administrative office on the payment of the application fee
- The application in the proforma prescribed should be filled in by the candidate’s own handwriting and sent along with the DD to the addressed – Managing Director, Central Tool Room & Training Centre, plot no. B-36, Chandaka Industrial Area, Bhubaneswar- 751024
- The application in the proforma prescribed should be filled online. After filling up the mandatory details & uploading their photo in the application form.
- Candidates are required to make the payment online, sign the declaration at the end and upload an image file of their left hand thumb impression.
- The admit card for applying the written test can be downloaded from CTTC website www.cttc.gov.in
- General category in cash – Rs. 500
- SC/ST category in cash – Rs. 250
- General category by demand draft – Rs. 550
- SC/ST category by demand draft – Rs. 250
- Selection will be made through a written test.
- The test will have both objective and subjective types of questions.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website