CSIR -Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2021-22 under Other State Quota
CSIR CECRI B.Tech Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from the eligible other state candidates for admission to the first year B.Tech Program at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute for the academic year 2021-22 based on valid JEE (Main) 2021.
Students seeking admission to B.Tech Programs are required to submit the Admission Query form available on the website.
B.Tech Program Offered
- B.Tech Electrochemical Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Basic Science
- B.Tech Engineering
CSIR CECRI B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 01st week of June 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: Last week of June 2021
- Intimation of shortlisted candidates in the website for appearing Counseling: 01st week of July 2021
- Counseling date for shortlisted candidates: 02nd week of July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR CECRI B.Tech Admission 2021
- Applicant should be a citizen of India and should have studied class VIII onwards in the state other than Tamil Nadu.
- The minimum academic requirement is that the candidate must have passed in final exam of 10+2 (Class XII) with 50.00 % for General and OBC (NLC); 35.00 % for SC or its equivalent recognized by any State Board /Central Board or any other Board (other than Tamil Nadu) accepted by Anna University, Chennai.
- The candidates must have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
CSIR CECRI B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website www.cecri.res.in
- Candidates should fill-up an online application form and ensure that the application is complete and correct in all aspects before submitting the form. Once the application is submitted, it cannot be modified
- Candidates should also send the hard copy (printout)of the filled-in application form duly signed. If the candidate has not uploaded his/her photograph when submitting the online application form, then the candidate should affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the hard copy of the application in the space provided
- A Permanent Residence certificate should bear the signature of the competent authority. Application Fee in the form of DD and all supporting documents should be sent along with the application.
- For General & OBC(NCL) candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- DD should be drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-CECRI” payable at Karaikudi.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of JEE (Main) 2021 All India Rank.
- Counselling Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their merit. Mere attending the counselling will not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming admission
- Based on the merit and communal reservation, allotment will be made.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website