Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Entrance Exam for Admission to M.Tech Program 2022, Apply now
BVP M.Tech Admission – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune invites application for admission to M.Tech (Engineering) Program for the academic session 2022-23 through the Entrance Test to be conducted on June 26, 2022
Check out the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, and more for BVP M.Tech Admission 2022 from the page below.
BVP M.Tech Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application: 14th June 2022
- Date of Exam: 26th June 2022
- Result announcement Date: 04th July 2022
- Counselling Date: 12th & 13th July 2022
- College Start Date: 18th July 2022
BVP M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have passed B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Computer / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Industrial Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Computer Engg) with valid GATE score.
For Sponsored Candidates
- Candidates should have two years of full-time experience in a registered firm / Company/Industry / Educational and research institute / any other Government department/government autonomous bodies or organizations in the relevant field.
- A letter from the employer must be furnished stating that the candidate is being sponsored to the course. The employer should also mention that the candidate will not be withdrawn before completion of the course he/she will be available full time in the college for completion of the course. Letter to this effect from the employer should be brought at the time of counseling.
BVP M.Tech Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs. 1700/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through debit card/credit card/ net banking
- Entrance Test Updates will be provided shortly by SMS & Email. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website and send them by email. The candidates must bring this Admit Card at the online computer-based entrance test Centre.
- No candidate will be allowed entry without this Hall Ticket
- Selection will be based on the entrance test M. Tech (Engineering) is a combined online computer-based entrance test
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test
- Language: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Marking Scheme: No Negative marking
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of B.Tech in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry curriculum
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website