Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Entrance Exam for Admission to M.Tech Program 2021
BVP M.Tech Admission 2021 – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune invites application for admission to M.Tech (Engineering) Program for the academic session 2021-22 through the Entrance Test to be conducted on June 27, 2021. Candidates can apply online till June 20, 2021.
Check out the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, and more for BVP M.Tech Admission 2021 from the page below.
BVP M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of the online application – 20th June 2021
- Date of Exam – 27th June 2021
- Result announcement Date – 05th July 2021
- Counselling Date – 12th July 2021
- College Start Date – 25th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BVP M.Tech Admission 2021
- Candidates should have passed B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Computer / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Industrial Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Computer Engg) with valid GATE score.
For Sponsored Candidates :
- Candidates should have two years of full-time experience in a registered firm / Company/Industry / Educational and research institute / any other Government department/government autonomous bodies or organizations in the relevant field.
- A letter from the employer must be furnished stating that the candidate is being sponsored to the course. The employer should also mention that the candidate will not be withdrawn before completion of the course he/she will be available full time in the college for completion of the course. Letter to this effect from the employer should be brought at the time of counseling.
BVP M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1– Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 -Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 -Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Entrance test fee – Rs. 1700/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through debit card/credit card/ net banking
- Entrance Test Updates will be provided shortly by SMS & Email. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website and send them by email. The candidates must bring this Admit Card at the online computer-based entrance test Centre. No candidate will be allowed entry without this Hall Ticket. The candidate is also required to bring one of the photo identification cards in original viz. Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport or Adhar Card, etc.
- Selection will be based on the entrance test M. Tech (Engineering) is a combined online computer-based entrance test
- Mode of Exam – Computer-based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test
- Language – English
- Duration – 3 hours
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Marking Scheme – No Negative marking.
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of B.Tech in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry curriculum
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website