BITS Pilani announces Admission to B.Tech Engineering Technology and B.Tech. Process Engineering Program 2019
BITS Pilani B.Tech Admission 2019 – BITS Pilani invites application from eligible candidates for Admission into B.Tech. in Engineering Technology, Process Engineering (Seven Semester) Work Integrated Learning Programs for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.Tech. Engineering Technology
- B.Tech. Process Engineering
B.Tech. Engineering Technology
- Technology of this age is truly interdisciplinary. Technologists with a multi-domain perspective have an advantage over the specialists and such graduates are sought-after by the engineering enterprises.
- The seven semester B.Tech. Engineering Technology programme is Work Integrated Learning Programme for working professionals that is designed to provide this advantage to the learners.
- The programme provides a broad intellectual foundation in contemporary technologies while developing the relevant engineering fundamentals and introduces the important methods of technology practice.
See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
B.Tech. Process Engineering
- BITS Pilani offers a seven semester Work Integrated Learning Programme designed for working professionals who are engaged in day-to-day activities related to process engineering.
- This programme aims to enhance knowledge and provide a broader vision of all important aspects of Process Engineering.
BITS Pilani B.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to Apply: 17th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BITS Pilani B.Tech Admission 2019
B.Tech. Engineering Technology
- Minimum eligibility to apply: Working professionals holding Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc. in relevant disciplines, with at least 60% aggregate marks and minimum two year of work experience in relevant domains.
- The programme is designed for:
- Highly driven and ambitious engineers who wish to gain deep insight into Core Engineering, Manufacturing and Executive Management functions
- Experienced professionals aspiring to gain an overall competency in the popular technology domains, which sets them apart from narrow specialisations.
B.Tech. Process Engineering
- Minimum eligibility to apply: Employed professionals with Technical Diploma/B.Sc. with adequate preparation in Mathematics, with at least 60% aggregate marks and minimum two year of work experience in relevant domains.
- The programme is designed for professionals with experience in Operations and Maintenance in industries such as Petroleum & Petrochemical, Specialty Chemicals, Mineral Processing, Food, Pharmaceutical and Bioprocess.
See: Engineering College Admissions Notice 2019 (BE, BTech, ME, MTech)
- Admission Cell will intimate selected candidates by email within two weeks of submission of application with all supporting documents.
- The selection status can also be checked by logging in to the Online Application Centre.
- For the examination centre at Dubai, in addition to the semester fees, for each semester there will be an examination centre fees of 1000 UAE Dirhams or equivalent per semester out of which 500 UAE Dirhams is to be paid at the time of appearing in Mid-semester examinations at Dubai Centre for that semester and the remaining 500 UAE Dirhams is to be paid at the time of appearing in comprehensive examinations at Dubai centre for that semester
- The following fees schedule is applicable for candidates seeking new admission during the academic year 2019-20
- Application Fees (one time) : INR 1,500
- Admission Fees (one time) : INR 16,500
- Semester Fees (per semester) : INR 50,000
- The one-time Application Fee is to be paid at the time of submitting the Application Form through the Online Application Centre.
- Admission Fee (one-time) and Semester Fee (for the First Semester) are to be paid together once admission is offered to the candidate. Thus, a candidate who has been offered admission will have to pay Rs. 66,500/-. You may choose to make the payment using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card through the Online Application Centre. Fee payment by easy-EMIs is now available. Click here to learn more
- Semester Fee for subsequent semesters will only be payable later, i.e. at the beginning of those respective semesters.
- Any candidate who desires to discontinue from the programme after confirmation of admission & registration for the courses specified in the admit offer letter will forfeit the total amount of fees paid.
BITS Pilani B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Click here to register yourself on the BITS Pilani Online Application Center. Create your login at the Application Center by entering your unique Email id and create a password of your choice. Once your login has been created, you can anytime access the online Application Center using your email id and password.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a screen showing 4 essential steps to be completed to apply for the programme of your choice.
- Begin by clicking on Step 1 – ‘Fill/ Edit and Submit Application Form’. This will enable you to select the programme of your choice. After you have chosen your programme, you will be asked to fill your details in an online form. You must fill all details and press ‘Submit’ button given at the bottom of the form.
- Take the next step by clicking on Step 2 – ‘Download Application PDF Copy’. This will download a pdf copy of the application form on your computer.
- Now, click on Step 3-‘Pay Application Fee’ to pay INR 1,500/- using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Take a printout of the downloaded Application Form and note down the Application Form Number that appear on the top-right corner of the first page. This Application Form Number should be referred to in all future correspondence with BITS Pilani.
- In the printout of the downloaded Application Form, you will notice on page no. 3 a section called the Employer Consent Form. Complete the Employer Consent Form. This form needs to be signed and stamped by your organisation’s HR or any other authorised signatory of the company.
- Further on page no. 4 of the printed Application Form is a section called the Mentor Consent Form. The Mentor Consent Form needs to be signed by the Mentor. Click here to know who could be a Mentor.
- Further on page no. 5 of the downloaded Application Form, is a Checklist of Enclosures/ Attachments. Make photocopies of the documents mentioned in this Checklist Applicants are required to self-attest all academic mark sheets and certificates
- Finally, click on Step 4 – ‘Upload & Submit All Required Documents’. This will allow you to upload one-by-one the printed Application Form, Mentor Consent Form, Employer Consent Form, and all mandatory supporting documents and complete the application process. Acceptable file formats for uploading these documents are .DOC, .DOCX, .PDF, .ZIP and .JPEG.
See: Engineering Entrance Exams after Class 12
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.bits-pilani-wilp.ac.in