BVP University Announces Engineering Entrance Test for B Tech Admission 2022, Apply Now
Bharati Vidyapeeth B.Tech. (Engineering) Entrance Test 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune will be conducted BVP CET-Engineering 2022 for Admission to B.Tech. Program for the academic year 2022. The students will be admitted to the Engineering Degree Courses of the College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test CET (Engineering) 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Engineering Entrance Test (BVP CET Engineering) 2022.
About CET Engineering
- The students will be admitted to the Engineering degree programs of the Colleges of Engineering, Pune, and Department of Engineering and Technology of campus Navi Mumbai on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test CET (Engineering) – 2022 contacted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University).
- B.Tech in Chemical; Civil; Computer; Electrical; Electronics; Electronics & Telecommunication; Information Technology; Mechanical; Production.
- The students will be admitted to the Engg degree courses of the College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test CET (Engineering)-2022 conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- Last Date to apply : 20th – 30th June 2022
- Exam Date : 01st/2nd July 2022 & 10th July 2022
- Result Date : 18th July 2022
- Counselling Date : 27th to 30th July 2022
- College Start Date : 01st August 2022
- Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the courses will be considered eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022
- First-year of B.Tech Courses: The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC), the Indian School Certificate Exam (ISCE), or any other exam equivalent to 10+2 or HSC exam of any recognized Board/ University from any school/college situated in India.
- Passed 10+2 Exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects; obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying exam i.e. HSC etc but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible to appear for CET (Engineering)-2022, provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said exams.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before start filling the Online Application Form available on the website.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Step 1: Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2: Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3: Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4: Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (if applicable)
- Step 5: Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application fee: Rs.1700 + 18 % GST
- Mode of Payment: Online Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- The students will be admitted to the Engineering degree courses of the College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test CET (Engineering) – 2022 conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
BVP CET-Engineering 2022 – Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test / Remote proctored home-based online Entrance test
- Duration of exam: 3 hour
- Type of questions: Multiple-Choice Questions
- No. of questions: 100 questions
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Marking Scheme: One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- BVP CET-Engineering 2022 – Syllabus: The question paper based on 10+2 level basic Mathematics and physics etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website