Avinashilingam University announces admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
Avinashilingam University PhD Admission 2022 – Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program for the academic year 2022.
Avinashilingam University PhD Admission 2022
- School of Home Science: Resource Management, Food Service Management & Dietetics, Food Science & Nutrition, Textiles & Clothing, Human Development and Home Science Extension Education (i) Home Science Extension Education (ii) Women’s Studies
- School of Physical Sciences and Computational Sciences : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- School of Biosciences : Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- School of Arts & Social Sciences : Economics, Tamil, 3. English, Hindi, Music, Counselling Psychology and French
- School of Education : Education, Special Education and Physical Education
- School of Commerce & Management : Business Administration, Tourism Management and Commerce
- School of Engineering : Computer Science & Engineering, Food Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering, Civil Engineering, Printing Technology
- Full-time- Research Scholar (with or without stipend or fellowship)
- Part-time- Research Scholar
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Las date to apply extended upto : 10th January 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Avinashilingam University PhD Admission 2022
- The candidates who have qualified for Master’s degree in the School of Home Science, Physical Sciences & Computational Sciences, Biosciences, Arts & Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Education and Engineering (10+2+3+2 pattern) or M.Phil degree (10+2+3+2+1) pattern of this University or any other University recognized by this University as equivalent are eligible. Admission to Ph.D. Programme can be either with a Master’s or M.Phil degree.
- Following are the qualifying marks for getting admission for Ph.D. degree programme
- Master’s degree/M.Phil. degree Qualifying Marks
- 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale or 5.51 of CGPA and above in the 10.00 point scale under CBCS.
- 50% of marks and above for SC/ST/PwD/OBC (non creamy layer).
- 50% of marks and above for those who got Master’s degree prior to 19.9.1991.
- For Ph.D in Education degree programme: 55% of marks and above both in MA/M.Sc. and M.Ed examination.
- For Ph.D in Physical Education degree programme: 55% of marks in Master Degree in Physical Education.
- All Course eligibility criteria visit out website https://avinuty.ac.in/
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://avinuty.ac.in/
- Application form and prospectus are available at the Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates desirous of registering for Ph.D. programme shall apply in the prescribed application form downloaded from the Institute website as well as from the Registrar’s office in the Institute, fill in all the necessary details and submit through proper channel wherever applicable, before the due date as indicated in the notification issued from time to time.
- The selection shall be based on both written test and interview.
For more details and apply online please visit the official website