ICFAI University announces Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2021 for BTech Admission
ATIT 2021 – ICFAI University has released the notification for the conduct of Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2021. ICFAI offers admission to 4 years Integrated B.Tech Programs and 3 years Integrated B.Sc. Programsthrough ATIT 2021.
Candidates who want to appear in ATIT 2021 can check the notification for the same on the official website. The exam will take place in both online mode and offline mode for admission to both the courses.
Courses Offered through ATIT 2021
- ICFAI will be offering the following courses in the Engineering Branch.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- ICFAI will be offering the following courses for B.Sc
ATIT 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Form :- 10th June 2021
- Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2021 :- 10th June, 2021
- Online Computer Based ATIT 2021 :- 12th to 27th June 2021
- Provisional admission letters to selected and waitlisted candidates :- 28th to 30th June 2021
- Last date for the payment of admission fee (Rs. 20750/-) :- 03rd July 2021
- Sliding 1 :- 04th July 2021
- Reporting for Admissions :- 30th July 2021
- Sliding 2 :- 30th July 2021
- Immersion Program :- 02nd to 10th August 2021
- Registration :- 12th August 2021
- Sliding 3 :- 13th August 2021
- Class work begins :- 13th August, 2021
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Form :- 24th July 2021
- Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2021 :- 24th July 2021
- Online Computer Based ATIT 2021 :- 25th July to 01st August 2021
- Provisional admission letters to selected and waitlisted candidates :- 02nd & 03rd August 2021
- Last date for the payment of admission fee (Rs. 20750/-) :- 07th August 2021
- Reporting for Admissions :- 09th August 2021
- Immersion Program :- 10th & 11th August 2021
- Registration :- 12th August 2021
- Class work begins :- 13th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ATIT 2021
- Candidates who are willing to get admission to any of the courses must first ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. If any candidates apply for the exam and does not fulfill the eligibility criteria then the candidature will get rejected. The details for eligibility criteria for ATIT 2021 is provided here.
- Eligibility for BTech Program : The aspirant should have passed Class 12th with 60% and above aggregate marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Those candidates whose Class 12th final examination result is awaited may also apply.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program.
- Age Limit : Applicants must also qualify the minimum age requirements as per laid by the Board from which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
ATIT 2021 Application Process
- Applicants interested in appearing for ATIT 2021, for seeking admission in the First Degree Programs of IcfaiTech will be required to
- submit Application Form. Students can apply by any one of the following methods
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and making payment of `750 towards the cost of examination using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Mastercard) or Internet Banking through secure Internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph.
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of `750 towards the cost of the examination. The Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of “IFHE – IcfaiTech Admissions Fee A/c 2021” payable at Hyderabad. The candidate will receive an acknowledgement to the registered e-mail id with an application number for future reference.
- For candidates appearing in ATIT 2021 and Interview
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of written exam and interview and also they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms. Candidates who will be selected will have to present the class 12 mark sheet. Applicants who fail to submit the relevant documents will not be eligible to take admission.
- For candidates applying based on JEE (Advanced) / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations. Candidates will also have the option to appear for ATIT so that they will have higher chances to get admission. Aspirants willing to seek admission through above courses will have to send an attested copy of the scorecard and application number before the due date.
For the more details and apply online visit the official website