ICFAI University announces Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2023 for First-Degree (BTech/BSc/BCA) Programs Admission, Apply Now
ATIT 2023 – ICFAI University has released the notification for the conduct of Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2023 for admission to 4-years Integrated B.Tech Programs and 3 years Integrated B.Sc./BCA Programs for the academic year 2023.
Candidates who want to appear in ATIT 2023 can check the notification for the same on the official website. The exam will take place in both online mode and offline mode for admission to both the courses.
Courses Offered through ATIT 2023
Three Year Programs
- B.Sc. Data Analytics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
Four Year Programs
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering cum Information Technology (CSE-IT)
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering cum Artificial Intelligence (CSE-AI )
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering cum Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (CSE–AI & ML)
- B.Tech in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (DS & AI)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B.Tech in Mechatronics System
ATIT 2023 Dates
- Last date for receipt of duly filled in application form: 15 May, 2023
- Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2023 (Online): 24 May, 2023
- *Computer Based ATIT 2023: 25-31 May, 2023
- Declaration of results and Provisional admission letters to the selected and waitlisted candidates: 05 June 2023
- Last date for the payment of admission fee of Rs. 20,000 on or before: 30 June, 2023
- Reporting for Admissions: 17 July, 2023
- Deeksharambh (Immersion Program): 17-28 July, 2023
- Academic registration: 03 August, 2023
ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2023
- B.Sc. Data Analytics Program: Pass with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XI
- B.Sc. Computer Science: Pass with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XI
- B.Sc. Physics: Pass with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XI
- B.Sc. Mathematics: Pass with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XI
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): Pass with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XII
- B.Tech. Programs: Pass with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. Candidates who are appearing for Class XII (or its equivalent) can apply for admission. All these candidates should submit the certificates of the qualifying examinations at the time of the admission.
- Admission to B.Tech. and B.Sc. Programs under Lateral Entry Scheme: To seek admission into first degree programs through lateral entry scheme, candidate must fulfill any one of the following conditions.
- Candidates must have passed two years Diploma/Polytechnic after class XII or three years Diploma/Polytechnic after class X in the relevant subjects with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible for the Advanced Standing Admissions in the respective disciplines of B.Tech. Such candidates can be admitted in the second year of B.Tech. Programs. The candidate shall clear the prerequisite courses of the first year along with the second-year courses.
- Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying Diploma examination but their result is awaited, can also apply. However, the candidates should submit the certificate in support of clearing the examination on the date of admission.
- Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can appear for ATIT 2023 and are required to submit application form on or before 15 May, 2023 (Monday)..
ATIT Application Process 2023
- Applicants interested in appearing for ATIT 2023, for seeking admission in the First Degree Programs of IcfaiTech will be required to submit an Application Form. Students can apply by any one of the following methods
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and making payment of Rs.750 towards the cost of examination using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Mastercard) or Internet Banking through secure Internet payment gateway
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of Rs.750 towards the cost of the examination. The Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of “IFHE – IcfaiTech Admissions Fee A/c 2023” payable at Hyderabad
ATIT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Student have to know the exam pattern before applying the examination
- Mode of Examination: This is an online computer-based test.
- Types of Question: The ATIT exam will be having an Objective Type.
- Number of Questions: Candidates have to attend a total of 120 questions.
- Duration of Examination: The ATIT exam will be held for 2 hours.
- Subjects and no. of Questions: Exam constitutes questions from Mathematics (35), Physics( 25), Chemistry (20), English (20), and Logical Reasoning( 20)
- For candidates appearing in ATIT 2023 and Interview
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of written exam and interview and also they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms. Candidates who will be selected will have to present the class 12 mark sheet
- For candidates applying based on JEE (Advanced) / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations
For the more details and apply online visit the official website