ICFAI University announces Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2022 for BTech Admission, Apply Now
ATIT 2022 – ICFAI University has released the notification for the conduct of Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2022 for admission to 4-years Integrated B.Tech Programs and 3 years Integrated B.Sc. Programs for the academic year 2022.
Candidates who want to appear in ATIT 2022 can check the notification for the same on the official website. The exam will take place in both online mode and offline mode for admission to both the courses.
Courses Offered through ATIT 2022
- ICFAI will be offering the following courses in the Engineering Branch.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- ICFAI will be offering the following courses for B.Sc
ATIT 2022 Dates
- Last date submit Application form: 12th Jun 2022
- Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2022: 12th Jun 2022
- Exam Date: 13th -25th Jun 2022
- Declaration of results and
- Provisional admission letters to selected and wait listed candidates: 27th -28th Jun 2022
- Last date for the payment of admission fee: 06th Jul 2022 (Before 5PM)
- Reporting for Admissions: 15th Jul 2022
- Immersion Program: 18th -27th Jul 2022
- Campus familiarization: 28th -30th Jul 2022
- Rest Day: 31st Jul 2022
- Registration: 01 August 2022
ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who are willing to get admission to any of the courses must first ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. If any candidates apply for the exam and does not fulfill the eligibility criteria then the candidature will get rejected. The details for eligibility criteria for ATIT 2022 is provided here.
- Eligibility for BTech Program: The aspirant should have passed Class 12th with 60% and above aggregate marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Those candidates whose Class 12th final examination result is awaited may also apply. Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program.
- Applicants must also qualify the minimum age requirements as per laid by the Board from which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
ATIT Application Process 2022
- Applicants interested in appearing for ATIT 2022, for seeking admission in the First Degree Programs of IcfaiTech will be required to submit an Application Form. Students can apply by any one of the following methods
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and making payment of Rs.750 towards the cost of examination using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Mastercard) or Internet Banking through secure Internet payment gateway
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of Rs.750 towards the cost of the examination. The Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of “IFHE – IcfaiTech Admissions Fee A/c 2022” payable at Hyderabad
ATIT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Student have to know the exam pattern before applying the examination
- Mode of Examination: This is an online computer-based test.
- Types of Question: The ATIT exam will be having an Objective Type.
- Number of Questions: Candidates have to attend a total of 120 questions.
- Duration of Examination: The ATIT exam will be held for 2 hours.
- Subjects and no. of Questions: Exam constitutes questions from Mathematics (35), Physics( 25), Chemistry (20), English (20), and Logical Reasoning( 20)
- For candidates appearing in ATIT 2022 and Interview
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of written exam and interview and also they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms. Candidates who will be selected will have to present the class 12 mark sheet
- For candidates applying based on JEE (Advanced) / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations
For the more details and apply online visit the official website