ATIT 2020 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
ICFAI University announces Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2020 for BTech Admission
ATIT 2020 - ICFAI University has released the notification for the conduct of Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2020. ICFAI offers admission to 4 years Integrated B.Tech Programs and 3 years Integrated B.Sc. Programsthrough ATIT 2020.
Candidates who want to appear in ATIT 2020 can check the notification for the same on the official website. The exam will take place in both online mode and offline mode for admission to both the courses.
- Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) is an All India Admission Test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for students seeking admission to the B.Tech Program. ATIT 2020 is an aptitude test conducted in the following modes Online and Offline Test mode
The B.Tech Program
- In the last 20 years, Scientific & Technological Advancements have fundamentally altered the living & Lifestyle. Everything from Electronics to Information Sciences to Nano-Technology has caused drastic changes in the Technological & Engineering Environment around the Globe
Courses Offered through ATIT 2020
ICFAI will be offering the following courses in the Engineering Branch.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
ICFAI will be offering the following courses for B.Sc
ATIT 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Application Form: 20th April 2020
- Last Date for Slot Booking for ATIT 2020: 20 April 2020
- Online Computer Based Test: 25 April to 10 May 2020
- Intimation to Admitted and Waiting List Candidates: 15 May 2020
- Sliding 1: 16th June 2020
- Reporting for Admission in ICFAI Tech: 15th July 2020
- Sliding 2: 16th July 2020
- Sliding 3: 02nd August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for ATIT 2020
- Candidates who are willing to get admission to any of the course must first ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. If any candidates fill apply for the exam and does not fulfill the eligibility criteria then the candidature will get rejected. The details for eligibility criteria for ATIT 2020 is provided here.
Eligibility for BTech Program
- The aspirant should have passed Class 12th with 60% and above aggregate marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Those candidates whose Class 12th final examination result is awaited may also apply.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program.
- Applicants must also qualify the minimum age requirements as per laid by the Board from which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
- For candidates appearing in ATIT 2020 and Interview
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of written exam and interview and also they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms. Candidates who will be selected will be will have to present the class 12 mark sheet. Applicants who fail to submit the relevant documents will not be eligible to take admission.
- For candidates applying based on JEE (Advanced) / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations. Candidates will also have the option to appear for ATIT so that they will have higher chances to get admission. Aspirants willing to seek admission through above courses will have to send an attested copy of the scorecard and application number before the due date.
- Candidates who are interested to appear in the exam must check the exam pattern before the exam so that they can prepare accordingly and can score better results. The section here will give an overview of the exam pattern for ATIT 2020 for candidate’s reference.
- Mode of Examination: Both Online and Offline
- Types of Question: Objective Type
- No. of Question: 180
- Duration of Examination: 3hours
- Mathematics - 50
- Physics - 40
- Chemistry - 30
- English - 30
- Logical Reasoning - 30
- Total - 180
- The online computer based test for ATIT 2020 will be conducted All over India across various states. The list of test center as per available information is provided here
- Andhra Pradesh - Anantapur (101); Guntur (102); Kadapa (103); Kurnool (104); Nellore (105); Ongole (106); Rajahmundry (107); Tirupathi (108); Vijayawada (109); Visakhapatnam (110);
- Bihar - Muzaffarpur (111); Patna (112);
- Chhattisgarh - Raipur (113);
- Gujarat - Ahmedabad (114);
- Jharkhand - Jamshedpur (115); Ranchi (116)
- Karnataka - Bengaluru (117); Kerala Trivandrum (118);
- Madhya Pradesh - Bhopal (119); Indore (120)
- NCR - Delhi (121); Ghaziabad (122)
- Odisha - Bhubaneswar (123); Tamil Nadu; Chennai (126)
- Telangana - Hyderabad 1 (127); Hyderabad 2 (128); Hyderabad 3 (129); Hyderabad 4 (130); Khammam (131); Mahabubnagar (132); Nalgonda (133); Nizamabad (134); Warangal (135); Karimnagar (136)
- Union Territory - Chandigarh (137)
- Uttar Pradesh - Dehradun (138)
- Uttar Pradesh - Agra (139); Allahabad (140); Kanpur (141); Lucknow (142); Varanasi (143)
- West Bengal - Kolkata (144)
- ICFAI will declare the result for ATIT 2020 after a few weeks of the conduct of the exam on the official website
- All the candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to check the result. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for further process of admission
ATIT 2020 Application Process
- Students interested in appearing for ATIT 2020 can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The ATIT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500 towards the cost of the application. The Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2020” payable at Hyderabad. The ATIT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Fill the Application
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
- Address for Correspondence "The completed Application Form in case of physical application & downloaded filled-in application with DD should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, Plot # 65,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
ICFAI University, Hyderabad
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Ph.: 040-23440966 / 967/ 968, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://icfaiuniversity.in/
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here