Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) announces Admission to M.Tech in Water Resource Management Program 2021
ASTU M.Tech (Energy Engineering) Admission 2021 – Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati,invites application for admission in M.Tech(Energy Engineering)for the session 2021-22. Eligible Candidates may apply either based on valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score or through Assam Science and Technology University Entrance Examination (ASTUEE-2021).
M.Tech (Energy Engineering) course in the Department of Energy Engineering of ASTU is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
ASTU M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of the application submission process :- 30th June 2021
- Closing Date of application submission :- 23rd July 2021 (12:00 AM)
- Declaration of Merit & Waiting list for GATE qualified applicants :- 26th July 2021
- Counseling/Admission of GATE qualified applicants :- 02nd August 2021
- Issuance of admit card for the entrance examination starts :- 04th August 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination :- 07th August 2021 (11.00 am – 01.00 pm)
- Declaration of merit & waiting lists for the shortlisted/selected applicants from entrance exam :- 13th August 2021
- Counseling/Admission of entrance exam qualified applicants :- 20th August 2021
- Commencement of classes for the new session :- 23rd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ASTU M.Tech (Energy Engineering) Admission 2021
- BE/B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Energy / Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Agricultural Engineering with a minimum of 50 % marks (45% for ST and SC) in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA). Candidates awaiting for last semester BE/B.Tech Results in the above mentioned branches may also apply, but will have to submit the required documents within a stipulated period to be specified by the selection committee.
- Candidates with valid GATE score in the above-mentioned branches will be preferred and admitted on merit basis(as per GATE rank).
- The remaining vacant seats will be filled up through the university entrance examination (ASTUEE-2021) 4.Statutory Reservation and Relaxation Policy shall be followed as per the Government of Assam Rules
ASTU M.Tech (Energy Engineering) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates may submit application online by filling up & uploading the required documents at the Google Form available at the following link he Google Form available at the following link: https://forms.gle/R1DFwcgR94CY6pdN9
- Required Documents to be uploaded with the application form.
- Applicants need not to send the hard copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However, candidates should take printouts of the application form to be produced during counseling.
- Selection will be based on Entrance Exam and Counselling/Interview.
- Eligible GATE qualified candidates will receive GATE Scholarship under PG Scholarship Scheme of AICTE.
For more details and apply online visit official website