JLEE 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, and Application Process
Assam JLEE 2021 – Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati invites application for Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (Assam JLEE) 2021 for admission into 3rd Semester Class of B.E/ B.Tech Program of Assam Engineering College, Guwahati, Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat, Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, Bineshwar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar, Girijananda Institute of Mgt. & Technology, Guwahati and Girijananda Institute of Management and Technology, Tezpur for the session 2021-22
Selected candidates from the JLEE examination will be called for the counselling process. Candidates can check more details on Assam JLEE 2021 from this page.
Assam JLEE 2021 Highlights
- Full Exam Name: Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination
- Short Exam Name: JLEE
- Conducting Body: Assam Science and Technology University
- Frequency of Conduct: Once a year
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Languages: English
- Online Application: 03rd September 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 17th September 2021
- Last Date of Payment: To be announced
- Issue of Admit Card: 7 days before exam
- Date of Examination: 26th September 2021
- Date of Result: On or before 10 days after exam
- Date for Counselling: To be announced
- Release of 1st Round Provisional Allotment: To be announced
- Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria, as laid by the DTE, Assam.
- a) Recognized Diploma of minimum 3 years duration from any Polytechnic Institution of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE)
- b) A minimum of overall 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) must be scored in the Polytechnic Course
- c) Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Assam
- d) Candidates appearing in their final exam may also apply but they must have to produce their Original Mark sheet along with Pass Certificate of the Final Diploma on the day of Admission.
- Eligible candidates can able to apply online at https://cetcell.net/
- Before going to apply candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. The application form must be filled and submitted with the requisite application fee.
- To fill the online application form candidates have to register themselves at the official website.
- An Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid online using “State bank Collect” which facilities payment through Debit/Credit card/ Net banking
- Assam Science and Technology University shall not accept hard copy of the Application and any other documents. Examination fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The exam consist of a Single Paper of 3 hours duration, which includes the following sections:
- Mathematics: 30 Questions
- Basic Computer: 10 Questions
- Graphics: 10 Questions
- Branch of Engineering: 50 Questions
- Questions will be MCQ Type. Every Question will carry 4 (four) marks each. 4 (four) marks will be awarded for a correct answer and 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Assam JLEE is conducted in offline (OMR sheet mode)
- Admit Cards / Hall Tickets will be made available for download from the website by putting the Application Number and Date of Birth of the Candidate from scheduled date onward
- Applicants can download their Admit Card online at, the official website by entering details such as Application Number/ User ID and Password
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website