APJEE 2019 Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2019 for Diploma Courses Admission
Arunachal Pradesh APJEE 2019 Notification- The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE), an autonomous body under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh will conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE 2019) to select candidates for nomination in the various technical & professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India and also in the Polytechnics in the State.
Important Dates for APJEE 2019
- Date of Start of submission of On-line Application Form for Diploma; 1st April 2019)
- Last Date of Submission On-line Application Form: 15th May 2019 Upto 4 P.M
- Date of Start of Downloading of Admit Card from Online portal: 20th May 2019
- Date of Exam: Diploma 30th May 2019 (Thursday) (1000 hrs to 1200 hrs)
Eligibility Criteria for APJEE 2019
- The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, Central Government & central public undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh and all others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who have appeared/passed Class X from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to appear the APJEE
- The minimum academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows:
- For Diploma Courses: Passed or Appeared Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board
- For Degree Courses: Passed or Appeared Class XII or equivalent examination in science stream(Biology group) from a Govt. recognized Board/University.
- The applying candidates from the State of Arunachal Pradesh will be eligible for the admission
The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows:
- For Diploma Courses: 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated
- For Degree Courses: 17 to 21 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated
- However, the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates is relaxable by 3 (three) years
- Age limits for exam and eligibility for admission will further be governed by the norms fixed by various statutory bodies like the Medical Council of India (MCI), the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Dental Council of India, the Veterinary Council of India etc.
Categories of Candidates:
On fulfilling the eligibility as mentioned above, the candidates shall be placed in the following 2(Two) categories depending on the criteria as mentioned against each:
- All the APST candidates which also includes children of IAS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APST
- Children of Non-APST State Government employees.
- Children of employees of All India Services/ Central Government organizations & Central Public Sector Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh
- All others, not included in any of the above categories with the condition that the candidate should have appeared/passed Class X or equivalent from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh and his/her parent(s) should have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3(three) years of more. Both the criteria should be fulfilled.
APJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The APJEE exam will be in English only.
- Questions in the exam will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with multiple choices for answers.
- Each question will be of 4 marks for.
- There will be deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Question paper for the diploma courses will be of 2 hours.
- Question paper for the degree courses will be of 3 hours.
- The questions in the APJEE Exam for degree courses will be from the Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Questions in the APJEE Exam for degree courses will be from the Mathematics and Science.
- Both questions will be of 600 marks.
APJEE 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card for Diploma can be downloaded from the APJEE website (www.apjee.in) using the candidates “User Name” and “Password” made available during registration. Admit Card can also be obtained from the Office of the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar (JEE Branch).
NOTE: The Admit Card shall also be required at the time of nomination of the candidate as well as during admission in the institution and should therefore be preserved carefully
- Examination on the scheduled and notified dates shall be conducted at various centres at Itanagar.
APJEE 2019 Application Process
- Candidates interested in Diploma Courses have to apply online only through the website www.apjee.in
- The following items will be required to complete the ONLINE Application form and applicant should keep these ready before filling the form:
- A valid Mobile number and email address for receiving notification regarding the exam
- Scanned copy of Photograph in .jpg format not exceeding 25KB
- Scanned copy of Signature in .jpg format not exceeding 25KB
- Net banking / Debit / Credit Card details
Degree & Diploma
- Category - I: 500/-
- Category - II: 700/-
- Candidates will have to fill the correct and complete details along with the payment of application fee and uploading the scanned images of photograph and signature
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled-in application form for the future reference
For detailed and updated information please keep in constant touch with the official website www.apdhte.nic.in / www.apjee.in
Email: email@example.com, Website www.apdhte.nic.in / www.apjee.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here