Andhra University announces Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2022 Admission to B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree Program
AUEET 2022 – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for admissions into 6-Year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Programs in CSE, EEE, CE, ME, ECE through AUEET-2022 for the courses offered at University College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for the academic session 2022.
Aspirants can check the complete details about AUEET 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, fees and more from the page.
AUEET Dates 2022
- Submission of Online Application Starts from 22nd May 2022
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 22nd June 2022
- Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.750/-: 26th June 2022
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website: 28th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (Tentative): 30th June 2022
- Date of Publication of Results (Tentative): 02nd July 2022
- Commencement of Admissions (Tentative): 08th July 2022
AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Those who have appeared for final year U.G. Degree Exams and waiting for the result also can apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be a minimum of 17 years in order to apply for the AUEET 2022 exam
AUEET Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website www.audoa.in or http://aueet.audoa.in/
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- General/others Candidates – Rs.1200/- + Bank charges
- SC/ST/PH) Candidates – Rs.1000/- + Bank charges
- Mode of Payment: Through online Union Bank Debit Card /Credit Card / Net Banking
AUEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-paper based)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Medium of Exam: English
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 100 Questions
- Part – Part A – Mathematics (40 marks); Part B – Physics (30 marks); Part C -Chemistry (30 marks)
AUEET 2022 Syllabus
- AUEET 2022 shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 12th
- AUEET-2022 will be conducted at the following – Visakhapatnam; Kakinada and Vijayawada
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website