AMUEEE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam Notification, Dates, Application
AMUEEE 2019 Notification
AMUEEE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam - Aligarh Muslim University (AMU, Aligarh) has announced notification and dates for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam AMUEEE 2019
Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh) has invited applications for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (BTech), B.E and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Programs for the session 2019
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
AMUEEE 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of Online Application Form 31st January 2019
- Last date of submission of online application form 04th March 2019
- Availability of admit card 2nd week of April 2019
- AMUEEE 2019 Exam: BTech: 28th April 2019, B.E. (Evening): 06th March 2019
- Declaration of result: 2nd week of June 2019
- Counseling Round 1: 2nd week of July 2019
- Counseling Round 2: Last week of July 2019
- Counseling Round 3: 2nd week of August 2019
Also See: Career Options in Engineering after 12th
Eligibility Criteria for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
For BTech and B.Arch.
- Candidates should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Aligarh Muslim University or any equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate for English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or should hold a Diploma in Engineering of AMU with at least 50% marks in aggregate marks.
- Civil Engineering- Diploma in Civil Engineering, Architectural Assistantship, Drafting & Designing (Civil), Civil- Construction Technology, Interior Design.
- Mechanical Engineering- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Drafting & Designing (Mechanical), Mechanical Production Eng, Mech.- Refrigeration & air-conditioning, Plastic technology, Leather & Footwear Technology, Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering- Diploma in electrical engineering, electrical (Instrumentation), Instrumentation Control, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Eng.( TV Tech., Information Technology, Computer Engineering.
See other Engineering Admissions 2019
- Selection will be done through entrance test.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- BTech- No. of Paper is 1, MCQ based questions, Total Marks 150. The questions will be based on Chemistry, Physics and Maths.
- B .Arch- No. of paper 2, Paper 1 will be common with The B Tech applicants, MCQ and descriptive based questions and also drawing based. Total Marks 300
- B.E. (evening) - No. of paper 1, MCQ based questions, Total marks 100; questions will be based on Physical Sciences and relevant.
AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Application form has to be filled in online only.
- Application fee for B.Tech-Rs.650/-, B.Arch- Rs. 750/-, B.E (evening)-Rs. 450/-
- Mode of fee payment: Online only (Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card)
For more information please visit www.amu.ac.in
Aligarh Muslim University
(Faculty of Engineering & Technology), Office of the Controller of Examinations, Administrative Block, AMU, Aligarh-202002 (UP), Contact No.: 0571-2700922-(Extn.1161), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Website www.amucontrollerexams.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here