Alliance University announces Admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Program 2021
Alliance University M.Tech Admission 2021 – Alliance University, Bengaluru invites applications for admission to the 2-year full time Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Course at Alliance College of Engineering and Design for the academic session 2021.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Sciences
- Networking and Cloud Computing
- Robotics and IOT Solutions
Course Duration :
- Two years (full-time)
Alliance University M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University M.Tech Admission 2021
- At least 55% in B. Tech. / B.E. degree in a relevant stream from a recognized University. (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
Alliance University M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online through official website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/pg
- Application Form Fee: INR 1,000/- (INR 2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national aspirants and US$50 for other foreign national aspirants)
Candidates are evaluated on the below mentioned criteria:
- Academic Performance
- Alliance Engineering Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview Performance: A personal interview would be the final step in the selection process. The overall personality of a candidate would be evaluated.
For more details and apply online through official website