Alliance University Bangalore announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Tech Program 2023, Apply now
Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2023 – Alliance University, Bengaluru invites applications for admission to regular 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Lateral Entry to 3 years B.Tech Programs through Entrance Test at Alliance College of Engineering and Design in Alliance University for the academic session 2023
- B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech. in Aerospace Engineering
- B. Tech. in Information Technology
- B. Tech. in Energy Engineering
- B. Tech. (Regular) : Four years; Full time.
- B. Tech. (Lateral) : Three years; Full time
- B. Tech. (Regular) – Application Deadline : January 31, 2023
- Admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Tech. (Regular)
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Score in JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
- Tech. (Lateral)
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the First Year Engineering Programme along with the Second year subjects.
- Provided that the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream
- Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- In the above cases, suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics or basic Engineering foundation courses may be suitably designed and implemented.
- Candidates can apply Online through official website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/undergraduate
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria
- Application Form Fee : Rs.1000/- (US$50 for other foreign national applicants)
- Mode of Payment : Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Admission Selection Process comprising of:
- AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- Personal Interview
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Alliance Admission Selection Process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Engineering Entrance Examination 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022