Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2021
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2021 – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to B.Tech program in various branches of engineering for the academic session 2021. Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode till May 25, 2021.
Check the complete details of PDPU B.Tech Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria and other information from the page below.
The Engineering Branch offered for B.Tech Program are:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for Online Application at PDPU Website: To be declared later
- Last Date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants: To be declared later
- Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission: Within 7 days to the date of fee payment
- Announcement of Provisional Merit List: To be declared later
- Starting of online counseling round (All India seats): To be declared later
- Commencement of the first semester: To be declared later
Seats Available for Admission
- Chemical Engineering: 120 Seats
- Civil Engineering: 120 Seats
- Electrical Engineering: 120 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering: 120 Seats
- Petroleum Engineering: 120 Seats
- Computer Engineering: 300 Seats
- Information & Communication Technology: 120 Seats
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 60 Seats
- Automobile Engineering: 60 Seats
- Petrochemical Engineering: 60 Seats
- Total Seats: 1200
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2021
- For the purpose of admission on All India Seats and NRI Sponsored Seats, a candidate should apply at PDPU and fulfill criteria as mentioned below:
- A candidate should have secured a rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2021 and;
- A candidate should have passed the Qualifying Exam with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST) in aggregate in theory and practical of Physics & Maths (with Chemistry or Biology or Computer or Vocational Subject) from single board
For NRI Candidates
- Passed the qualifying exam abroad with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST) in aggregate in theory and practical of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics; and also must have passed:
- SAT Subject Tests (SAT II) of level-II Physics, Mathematics, & Chemistry (or);
- AP tests at A-levels in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry (or);
- Equivalent standard exam of United Kingdom (UK) education system in Physics, Mathematics, & Chemistry (or);
- JEE (Main) 2021
- In case, Letter Grade / Performance Index or Graded Point Average is awarded instead of percentage marks in qualifying exam, the equivalence certificate is required from the school authority.
- Such candidates will have to produce an equivalence certificate of qualifying exam from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates of All India Seats under the following categories:
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5 %
- Physically Challenged (PC): 03% (Minimum Disability of 40%)
- Girls Variable Supernumerary Seats (GVSS): 10%
- A candidate seeking admission on a reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in either English or Hindi.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the University Website www.pdpu.ac.in, within the time limit specified by the University.
- Please visit the University website for the online application procedure.
- Candidates are required to upload the colored scan copy of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form.
- Registration Fee – Rs.350/-
- Mode of Payment – Payment can be made through internet banking/debit card/credit card
For All India Seat
- The admission committee will prepare an inter-se merit list for the eligible candidates on the basis of their JEE Main Overall Rank for B.E/B.Tech obtained in the JEE Main Examination.
For NRI Candidates admission will be granted on the basis of
- SAT Subject Tests (formerly SAT II) of Physics, Mathematics, OR
- AP tests at A-levels in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry OR
Equivalent standard examination of United Kingdom (UK) education system in
Physics, Mathematics, & Chemistry OR
JEE- Main 2021
- Performance in the 12th standard or equivalent examination
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website