NITIE Mumbai Announces PGDIE Admission 2022, Apply Now
NITIE Mumbai PGDIE Admission 2022 – National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai announces admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE) for the academic year 2022
- Online Application Portal Opening on 10th January, 2022
- Online Application Portal extended till 31st March 2022 (17:00 hrs. IST)
- Online GD/Personal Interview Process: 19th to 24th April 2022
- Session Commencement : June 2022
- Candidates with Engineering/Technology Graduates in any branch with aggregate 60% marks (relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST/PwD (persons with disabilities) candidates).
- Applicant should have a valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score as of June 15, 2022, with 60% aggregate marks [relaxed by 5% in case of SC/ST/ PwD (Physically Disabled) candidates] at graduation in Engineering/Technology for PGDIE applicant with any branch in Engineering/ Technology can apply.
- Final year engineering/Technology students can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for examination at the time of application and submit their result latest by September 30, 2022. Their admission will stand cancelled if they fail to meet the qualifying requirements.
- Eligible candidates should apply through Online mode only through the official website https://www.nitie.ac.in/ or https://www.nitie.ac.in/applyonline_ie/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For General candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For International Applicants : USD 50
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking
- Admission is based on Personal Interview (PI) with appropriate weightage to GATE/GRE score (as applicable), academic performance, and relevant experience of reputed industrial Organizations/Academic institutions.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for online PI.
- Shortlisted International candidates should attend PI along with Indian students or take up an extempore speech and PI through video conferencing.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website