Mewar University (MU) Rajasthan announces Admission to B.Tech. Program 2021
Mewar University B.Tech. Admission 2021 – Mewar School of Engineering and Technology invites applications for admission to the 4-year B.Tech. programs for the academic session 2021.
Interested candidates can check more details on Mewar University B.Tech. Admission 2021 from the page below.
B.Tech Program offered
- Mechanical Engineering (60 seats)
- Civil Engineering (60 seats)
- Electrical Engineering (60 seats)
- Electronics Communication Engineering (60 seats)
- Computer Science Engineering (60 seats)
Mewar University B.Tech. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Submission :- To be announced
Eligibility criteria for Mewar University B.Tech. Admission 2021
- In order to secure B.Tech admission in Rajasthan, the applicants must have passed Class 12 with at least 45% of marks (40% for reserved categories).
- The applicants should have studied Class 12 in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- Only the students with above subject combinations in Class 12 will be considered for Rajasthan B.Tech admission process.
Mewar University B.Tech. Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply.
- To fill the online application form, click on the link “http://www.mewaruniversity.org/” to register for the programme and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only (link available on the Institute website http://www.mewaruniversity.org/).
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1000/- (Plus Online Processing Fee)
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website