VITEEE 2019 Eligibility
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- It is advised to candidates to check the eligibility criteria. Any candidate found ineligible or with incomplete documents at any time of the admission process shall find their candidature cancelled
- The candidate should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019. Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2019 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply. 'NIOS' candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2019.
- Candidates who have appeared for the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to appear for VITEEE-2019
- Note: All our Admissions are only through Counselling as per VITEEE-2019 ranking. Hence, we request the parent/students not to contact any consultants/agents for admission purpose. We have not appointed any consultants /agents for our admissions.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
VITEEE 2019 Age Limit
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019; the date of birth as recorded in the High School/SSC/X Certificate will be considered authentic
- Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified