VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National / PIO.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category only. A separate application form is made available. Kindly check our website for details
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2020. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which they will be disqualified.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2020 should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying exam (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be minimum aggregate of 50% for the following categories:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have opted for MPCEA (Maths / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude) in VITEEE 2021 are eligible for all B.Tech. Programmes
- Candidates who have opted for BPCEA (Biology / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude) in VITEEE 2021 are eligible for the following Bio stream programmes only. But after joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
- B.Tech. Bio-engineering (VIT-Bhopal)
- B.Tech. Biotechnology (VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics (VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication with a specialization in Biomedical Engineering (VIT, Vellore)