TSPGECET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of TSPGECET 2019
- TS PGECET 2019 exams consist of each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks; all the questions papers of TS PGECET 2019 will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with Black /blue ink ballpoint pen only
- OMR Answer Sheets will be supplied along with the question booklet
TS PGECET 2019 Admit Card
- The students can download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 during the 02nd week of May 2019 from the website www.tspgecet.org.
- Candidates can download their admit card by the registration ID and the test selected during the filling of the application form. Without admit card, candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here