SRM University, Chennai offers admission to Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) Program offered in various disciplines for the commencing session 2020. SRMJEEE is a yearly exam conducted for admissions to B.Tech programs at SRM University, Chennai.
Eligibility Criteria for SRMEEE 2020
- Nationality and Age
- Resident Indians, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and holders of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- NRls and holders of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India who are taking admission through SRMJEEE merit rank and counselling will get a prescribed scholarship on international tuition fees.
- Age: Candidates should have attained the age of 16 on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held. Maximum age limit is 21 years.
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing for Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ICSE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology /Biotechnology as major subjects from any international school.
- Candidates who have completed both 10th Standard as well as 12th Standard in NIOS, are not considered for admission to any programme of SRM.
- Minimum eligibility criteria in PCM / PCB for each campus and programme posted in the official website of the respective universities
Note: Only those candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts, including an appearance for improvement will be considered for admission.
- To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the Central and State Boards in India, top 10,000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sportspersons at National and International level.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019