CIHL Master of Science in Information Technology Admission 2021 Application form, Dates, Eligibility
Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL) announces Admission to Master of Science in Information Technology (MIST) Program 2021
CIHL MS in Information Technology Admission 2021 - Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL) invites applications for admission to Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) for academic session 2021.
MSIT (MS in IT or Master of Science in Information Technology) is a two year post graduate program in Computer Science offered by a consortium of Universities in Collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, USA with the support of State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
MSIT Program is currently offered at
- International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-H), Hyderabad,
- School of IT, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH),
- College of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK),
- Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati (SVU)
- The duration of this program is 2 years
CIHL MS in Information Technology Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Due to COVID-19 Situation entire Admission process will be online
- Walk-In GAT Entrance Exam (online) starts on 22nd March 2021
- Walk-In GAT Entrance Exam (online) ends on 14th August 2021
- Last date for submission of application forms for Regular GAT Entrance Exam (online): 10th July 2021
- Regular GAT Entrance Exam (online) starts: 16th August 2021
- Results of GAT: 21st August 2021
- Counseling starts: 01st September 2021
- Commencement of MSIT Main Program: 13th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CIHL MS in Information Technology Admission 2021
- B.Tech / B.E (All Branches) or Candidates who are appearing for their qualifying final year exam during April /May 2021 are also eligible to apply.
CIHL MS in Information Technology Admission 2021 Application Process
- After applying online, pay Rs.1000/- by using Credit / Debit card or net banking from our website www.msitprogram.net
- Admissions are based on ranks obtained in the entrance exam called Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT). Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT) will be conducted by CIHL in two ways:
- Walk-in Entrance Test: Candidates have the option to choose the date of the exam
- Regular GAT Entrance Test: Exam is conducted on a fixed date.
- Due to the COVID-19 situation the Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT), both Walk- in Entrance and Regular GAT Entrance are conducted online i.e. candidates can take the test from home. Hence candidates can stay home and stay safe.
- After applying online, pay Rs.1000/- by using Credit / Debit card or net banking from our website (www.msitprogram.net). The fee paid is not refundable.
Walk-in Entrance Test
- Eligible candidates can apply online for a walk-in Entrance Test applied here from 02nd March 2020. Students can take the exam on Thursday and Friday every week from 14th August 2021.
- Walk-in entrance test can be taken a maximum three times, but a time gap of one week should be there between any two successive attempts
- Regular Entrance Test is conducted from 16th August 2021. Candidates can apply for this test online from 10th July 2021.
Entrance Test Waived
- GRE: Candidates, who have taken the GRE after July, 2019 are exempted from the entrance test (GAT) if they have a score of 301/3.5.
GAT Exam Centers
- Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Tirupati, Kakinada, Ananthapuram, Warangal, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Noida
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here