Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL) Master of Science in Information Technology (MIST) Program 2022
CIHL Master of Science in Information Technology Admission 2022 – Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL) invites applications for admission to Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) Program for academic session 2022.
CIHL Master of Science in Information Technology Admission 2022
MSIT Program is currently offered by
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H),
- School of IT, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH),
- College of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK),
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA)
- Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati (SVU)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Full-Stack Development
- The MSIT Online Program employs accelerated learning, which means you can earn your Master’s Degree in just 16 months.
- Last date for applying for MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort I) : 1st May, 2022
- MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort I) starts : 2 May, 2022
- Last date for applying for MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort II) : 18 July, 2022
- MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort II) starts : 1 Aug, 2022
- Last date for applying for MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort III) : 17 October, 2022
- MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort III) starts : 31 Oct, 2022
- Last date for applying for MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort IV) : 16 January, 2023
- MSIT Program 2022 (Cohort IV) starts : 30 Jan, 2023
- Whether you’re a civil engineering graduate or an electronics one, we don’t discriminate! All branches of B.Tech/B.E. degree holders are eligible for the MSIT program.
- Post-graduates in Mathematics or Statistics are also eligible for the MSIT Program.
- Candidates can apply through official website https://www.msit.ac.in/
Step to fellow
- Step 1 : Apply Online
- Step 2 : Attend Virtual Interview
- Step 3 : Start Your Journey
- Application Fee of INR 1,000
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admissions are based on your performance in the admissions interview.
- The interview will be conducted via a virtual meeting on Zoom. You’ll need to ensure your webcam and microphone are both functional for the interview. The interview has a four-fold objective to evaluate your candidature for the MSIT Program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website