Jaypee University of Information Technology B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT) Waknaghat announces B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
JUIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019 - Jaypee university of information Waknaghat, H.P. invites application from eligible candidates for admission to B.Tech Program Lateral Entry - Direct into 2nd Year in B.Tech (BI, BT, CE, CSE, ECE & IT) for the Academic Session 2019-20.
B. Tech Lateral Entry Program
- B.Tech in Bio-Technology, Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering:
JUIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last Date for applying (online/offline): 30th June 2019
- Counseling intimation on website: 5th July 2019
- Common counseling for seat allotment (JEE Main 2019 Rank-wise): 9th July 2019
- Induction program: 19th to 27th July 2019
- Last date of admission: 14th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for JUIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
- The candidates should have passed First year of B.E./B.Tech Programme in related/allied stream from a recognized Institution/University with 60% marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10; or
- Three Years Diploma Programme after 10 or 10+2 in related engineering stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10 from AICTE approved /recognized State Technical Board/University.
- Candidates likely to pass the above said qualifying examinations in 2019 are also eligible to apply. However, they have to produce the pass certificates before 30th September 2019 for regularising admissions.
- Admission through Lateral Entry Scheme will be given in branches in which the candidates have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma.
- The admission will be purely on merit, determined by Marks obtained in relevant examination i.e. Diploma from AICTE approved institutions, and 1st year B.E./B.Tech programme from recognized AICTE/UGC approved Universities.
- Selected candidates will be offered provisional admission on merit basis subject to production of certificates with proof of qualification / eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are required to visit the university website www.juit.ac.in regularly for updates.
JUIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application may be downloaded from the website www.juit.ac.in
- Log on to http://www.juit.ac.in/admissions.php and click on Lateral Entry - Direct into 2nd Year in B.Tech or directly log on to https://getadmissions.com/jaypee (authorized agency for online application).
- Please follow the above procedure and for fee payment attach DD of Rs. 1200/- Jaypee University of Information Technology, payable at Shimla. Write the application ID No behind the DD also.
- Apply online and make payment Using Net Banking /Credit/Debit Card on website https://getadmissions.com/jaypee
- Obtain application form and brochure on cash payment of Rs. 1200/- or by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1200/- to JUIT Waknaghat in the favour of Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, payable at Shimla to the following address Admission Cell (UG Programs) Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist. Solan HP, India PIN 173234
- Submission of Application Form: The completed Application Form whether purchased or print out of the online application must be sent to JUIT Waknaghat by 30th June 2019 at the following address Admission Cell (UG Programs), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist. Solan H.P.
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, P.O. Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173 234, 01792-257999, 01792-239257, email@example.com, website www.juit.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here