Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat announces admission to B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2022
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2022 – Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat invites application for Admission to BTech programme Lateral Entry – Direct into BTech 2nd Year (BI, BT, CE, CSE, ECE, ECM & IT) for the Academic Session 2022-23
- Last date for applying (online/offline) for Lateral Entry: 30th June 2022
- The candidates should have passed:-
- First year of B.E./B.Tech Programme in related/relevant stream from a recognized Institution/University with 60% aggregate marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10. OR
- Three years diploma (Two Years Diploma in case of Lateral Entry Diploma) programme after 10 or 10+2 in related/relevant engineering stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10 from AICTE/ State Technical Board/University approved / recognized Institute.
- Candidates likely to pass the above said qualifying examinations in 2022 are also eligible to apply. However, they have to produce the pass certificates before 30th September 2022 for regularizing admission.
- Candidates whose result is awaited may also apply for admission to the program. However, they have to update their result on declaration OR before the due date for update of result, so as to be eligible for consideration of application for meriting.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 2000 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are eligible to apply for admission.
- Log on to http://www.juit.ac.in/juit-admissions and click on Lateral Entry – Direct into 2nd Year B.Tech or directly log on to https://getadmissions.com/jaypee (authorized agency for online application).
- Thereafter, candidates will be prompted to fill up the application and make the payment through credit/debit card/net banking/UPI.
- Application forms and Information Brochure can be procured in person by payment of Rs. 1200/- from University counter or by post through a Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- in favour of Jaypee University of Information Technology, payable at Shimla. The same may also be downloaded from the university website http://www.juit.ac.in/juit-admissions and sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- mentioning candidate’s name, application ID and date of birth at the back of Demand Draft to the below mentioned.
- The completed Application Form – whether purchased or print out of the online application along with enclosures i.e. copies of self attested marks sheets of 10th, 12th, B.E./B.Tech First year/ Diploma programmes must be sent to JUIT Waknaghat by the following address:- The Registrar (UG Programs Lateral Entry) Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist Solan HP, India PIN 173234
- Application Fee : 1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online / DD
- The admission will be purely on merit, determined by:-
- Marks obtained in relevant examination i.e. Diploma from AICTE approved institutions, and 1st year B.E./B.Tech programme from AICTE/UGC recognized/approved Universities/Institute.
- Selected candidates will be offered provisional admission on merit basis subject to production of certificates with proof of qualification / eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are required to visit the university website www.juit.ac.in regularly for updates.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website