Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat announces Admission to B. Tech Lateral Entry Program 2021
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021 – Jaypee university of information Waknaghat, H.P. invites application from eligible candidates Admission to B. Tech programme Lateral Entry – Direct into 2nd Year in B.Tech Program for the academic year 2021-22
Apply online on or before June 31, 2021. Read further for more details on JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021
B. Tech Lateral Entry – Programs Offered
- B.Tech (Bioinformatics (BI)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology (BT)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering (CE)
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech (Information Technology (IT)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Forms starts: 22nd April 2021
- Last date of Receipt of filled Application Forms: 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021
- The candidates should have passed:
- First year of B.E./B.Tech Programme in related/allied stream from a recognized Institution/University with 60% marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10.
- Three years diploma programme after 10 or 10+2 in related engineering stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10 from AICTE approved / recognized State Technical Board/University.
- Candidates likely to pass the above said qualifying examinations in 2021 are also eligible to apply. However, they have to produce the pass certificates before 30th September 2021 for regularising admissions.
- Admission through Lateral Entry Scheme will be given in branches in which the candidates have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1999 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are eligible to apply for admission.
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online & offline mode through the official website http://www.juit.ac.in/
- Online Mode – Log on to http://www.juit.ac.in/admissions.php and click on Lateral Entry – Direct into 2nd Year in B. Tech or directly log on to https://getadmissions.com/jaypee (authorized agency for online application).
- Offline Mode – Application Form can be downloaded from website http://www.juit.ac.in/ or obtained through cash payment, from Registrar, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat
Submission of Application Form
- The completed Application Form – whether purchased or print out of the online application along with enclosures i.e. copies of self-attested marks sheets of 10th, 12th, B.E./B.Tech First year/Diploma programmes must be sent to address – Admission Cell (UG Programs Lateral Entry), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist Solan HP, India, Pin 173234 by 31st July 2021
- Application Fees – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Net Banking /Credit/Debit Card. Through Draft to be made in favor of “Jaypee University of Information Technology” payable at Shimla
The admission will be purely on merit, determined by:
- Marks obtained in relevant examination i.e. Diploma from AICTE approved institutions, and 1st year B.E./B.Tech programme from recognized AICTE/UGC approved Universities.
- Selected candidates will be offered provisional admission on merit basis subject to production of certificates with proof of qualification / eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are required to visit the university website www.juit.ac.in regularly for updates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website