Exam Scheme for JEE Advanced 2021
IIT JEE Advanced is an all-India examination administered and conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2020. The performance of a candidate in the JEE Advanced examination forms the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs in the sixteen IITs and the Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad.
The JEE advanced 2021 examination will be conducted on 3rd July 2021. The exam scheme for JEE Advanced 2021 covers the type of questions, duration of the exam, number of questions, and much more. All this is useful for an aspirant appearing for the JEE advanced paper.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
- The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2021 will be conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2021.
- The JEE (Advanced) 2021 examination will be conducted only in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The examination consists of two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2 of three hours duration each. Both the papers are compulsory.
- The questions papers will be printed separately in English and Hindi. Candidates have to specify their choice of question paper language at the time of online registration for JEE Advanced 2021
- Each of the question papers will consist of three separate parts in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers for some of the questions. Details of the marking scheme will be provided in the “Instructions to Candidates” section at the time of examination.