HP PAT 2019 Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board notification for HP PAT 2019 for Admission to Diploma Courses
HP PAT 2019 Notification - Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) 2019. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT 2019) is conducted for admission to 3 years Diploma Courses running in the State Polytechnic for the year 2019-20.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT)
- The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board conducts Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for admission to Diploma Courses in the H.P. State Polytechnic (Govt. & Private) on 26th May 2019 (Sunday).
- The Non-Himachali Indian Nationals applicants of other states can also compete with Himachali general category applicants for 15 percent seats of the total seats.
HP PAT 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Submission Online Application Form: 04th April 2019
- Last Date for downloading the Challan after filling the application up to 06th May 2019 (05.00 pm)
- Filling of Particulars of Challan after deposited fee in the SBI up to 09th May 2019 (05.00 pm)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application from Website through NET Banking/Credit/Debit Card: 09th May 2019
- Date of Exam (PAT): 20th May 2019 (Sunday, 09.00 am to 12.00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2019
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 1st year Engineering, Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Fashion & Design, Architecture Assistantship, Fashion Designing & Garments Technology and Film Technology & T.V Production (Film Processing) Diploma courses in Govt./Private Polytechnics of Himachal Pradesh is that the candidate must have passed 10th standard with 35% marks at the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University or its equivalent.
- In Case, candidates appeared in Matriculation Exam in March 2019 are also eligible to appear in the test provisionally, but his/her eligibility shall be verified at the time of counselling by the central admission selection committee.
- It is a common admission test. Admission Selection Committee will provide reservation/weightage of any kind as per Govt. policy.
- The category and subcategory as filled in the online form by the candidates shall be final and may not be changed in general; hence, the decision of the Admission selection committee will be final.
HP PAT 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will not be sent by post however it can only by downloaded from the Board's website before the date of test
- Candidates must not temper with the admit card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated. The admit card is not transferable to any other person
- Candidates can also get the information regarding his/her Roll Number, Test Centre etc. on our website www.hptechboard.com or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HP PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The test shall be conducted through a single question paper of 03 hours duration as per the following details:
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
- Physics: 50 Questions
- Chemistry: 30 Questions
- English: 20 Questions
- Total No. of 150 Questions
- All questions will be of objective type and each question carries equal marks. Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers
- The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and dark/shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black pen adhering to the instructions provided
- For correct answer, 04(four) marks will be awarded and 01(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Language of Question paper
- The question booklet will be set and supplied in bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi for the Math, Physics & Chemistry portion only
- Name of the Exam Centres (last year) - Bilaspur, Ghumarwin, Chamba, Banikhet, Hamirpur, Nadaun, SujanpurTihra, Kangra, Dharmshala, NehranPukhar, Nurpur, Palampur, Shahpur, Recongpeo, Kullu, Mandi, Sundernagar, Jogindernagar, Sarkaghat, Karsog, Nahan, Shimla, Rampur Busher, Rohroo, Solan, Kandaghat, Nalagarh, Una & Gagret.
HP PAT 2019 Application Process
- Online Application Forms for the desirous eligible candidates are invited through website www.hptechboard.com.
- Online Applications Form the desirous eligible applicants are invited through website www.hptechboard.com for seeking admission in Engineering Diploma Courses in the HP State Polytechnic (Govt. and Private) for the Admission Session 2019-20 for which H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board will conduct the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT-2019).
- Applicants are required to pay Entrance Fee amounting to Rs.650/- for (General Category) and Rs.400/- for (SC/ST/OBC categories) at UCO Bank preferably or any other Bank through computer generated challan as per the procedure explained in the Prospectus.
- The Board has also uploaded the list of facilitation centres created in the Govt. Private Polytechnic, Govt. Industrial Training Institute of the State to guide and help the applicant for filling of Online Application Form.
- This time the counselling will be online; after the declaration of Polytechnic Admission Test result the Part-II of Application Form will be made available on the website to enter the choice of Branch and Polytechnic along with other required information, for this SMS alert will be sent to all registered applicants on their Mobile No. entered in Part-I of Form & Email will also be sent on the registered email address.
- Please read the prospectus available on the Boards website www.hptechboard.com carefully before filling the online application from.
H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala-176057, Landmark: Near Govt. ITI Dharamshala, Phone Nos: 01892-222662, 01892-229054, Email: email@example.com, Website www.hptechboard.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here