HP LEET 2019 Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Diploma Courses Admission 2019
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board announces HP LEET 2019 for Diploma Courses Admission - Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test
HP LEET 2019 - Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board invites online application forms for admission to lateral entry Diploma Courses running in the Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2019-20.
HP LEET 2019
- Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala. Students who are seeking admission in various Polytechnic Programs in Govt. & Private Colleges of the Himachal Pradesh can apply for HP LEET 2019 by filling up an online application form
- Candidates can check the complete information of HP LEET 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
About HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test
- H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala is going to conduct Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) in the Month of May for making admission directly in 2nd year Diploma Courses through Lateral Entry Scheme from the admission session.
- In this Scheme Himachali Bonafide candidate will be eligible for admission. However, in case of availability of vacant seats after the 3rd round of counselling Non Himachali Candidate will also be eligible for admission.
HP LEET 2019 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application from Website: 04 April 2019
- Last Date for downloading the Challan after filling the application up to 06th May 2019 (05.00 pm)
- Filling of Particulars of Challan after deposited fee in the SBI up to 09th May 2019 (05.00 pm)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application from Website through NET Banking/Credit/Debit Card: 09th May 2019
- Date of Exam (HP LEET 2019): 26th May 2019 (2.30 pm to 4.30 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for HP LEET 2019
Eligibility criteria for admission to 2nd year in Polytechnics under Lateral Entry Scheme are as under:-
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/Biology. Or
- 10+2 Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) or 10+2 Science with Technical Vocational subject. Or
- 10th + 2 years IТI under NCVТ/SCVT/СОЕ in engineering stream shall Ье eligiЬle for admission to Second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate Programme as per AICTE Norms.
- The admission shall bе made strictly оп the merit of marks obtained in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET-2019) conducted Ьу Н.Р. Takniki Shiksha Board Dharmshala. The applicant must secure 15% marks for General Category and 10% marks for reserved categories in LЕЕТ-2019 to qua/ify and participate in the online process for admission to 1st уеаг diploma courses for the academic session 2019-20.
- The eligible candidate(s) who have not appeared in LЕЕТ-2019 сап also аррlу for згd round of online counselinq and subsequent rounds as Non LЕЕТ candidates.
- It is a common admission test. The Admission Selection Committee will provide reservation/weightage of any kind as per Govt. policy
- The Category & Sub-category as filled in the online form by the candidate shall be final and may not be changed in general; hence, the decision of the Admission selection committee will be final. Candidature shall be considered against General category only
HP LEET 2019 Test Pattern
Subjects & Marking Scheme
- The Lateral Entry Entrance Test shall be conducted through a single question paper of 03 hours duration as per the following details:
- Mathematics: 25 Questions
- Physics: 25 Questions
- Chemistry: 25 Questions
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions (State-15, National Level-10)
- Total: 100 Questions
- All questions will be of objective type and each question carries equal marks. Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers
- Candidate will have to choose the correct answer and dark/shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black pen adhering to the instructions provided
- There shall be no revaluation or rechecking of answer sheet. For correct answer, 04 (four) marks will be awarded and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- HP LEET is going to held in almost all major cities of Himachal Pradesh
- The HP LEET 2019 Examination Centers are (1) Chamba, (02) Dharamshala (03) Hamirpur (04) Salon (05) Sundarnagar (06) Shamshi (07) Shimla (08) Rampur and (09) Una
HP LEET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will not be sent by post however it can only be downloaded from the Board Website. Candidate must not temper with the admit card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated
- The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is legally punishable/cognizable offence
- Candidate can also get the information regarding his/her Roll No., Test Centre etc. on our website www.hptechboard.com or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HP LEET 2019 Application Process
- Visit the Himachal Takniki Shiksha Board website ( www.hptechboard.com ) and click on "Online Admission 2019”
- The last date for the filling online Application Form on Board’s Website from facilitation other sources is 09th May 2019 upto 5:00PM. Last date for downloading the Challan after filling the application upto 06th May 2019 (05:00 PM)
- For the Challan generated on 06th May 2019 upto 5:00 PM the candidate should enter the fee detail before 09.05.2019 (5:00 PM) after depositing the amount in Bank On the portal
Mode of Payment of Entrance Fee
- Candidates are required to pay Entrance fee amounting to Rs.650/-(General Category) and Rs.400/-(SC/ST/OBC Categories)
- The fee can be paid online through the admission portal through credit card, debit card and Internet banking or through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter
- The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate for confirmation of fee
Detailed information is also available on the board website www.hptechboard.com
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala, Distt., Kangra-176057 (Himachal Pradesh), Tel.: 01892-222662, Website www.hptechboard.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here