Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Bihar combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) announces Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam (DCECE) 2019
Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam (DCECE) 2019 - Bihar combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the diploma certificate common entrance examination (DCECE) 2019.
- It is commonly known as Bihar Polytechnic examination. This exam is conducted for admissions to the Polytechnic Engineering/ Part time four years Polytechnic engineering courses/ Para medical dental metric level/ paramedical intermediate level courses. The application forms for this examination are filled online from the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The paper for DCECE 2019 is going to be conducted in offline mode.
Important Dates for Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2019
- Online registration starts: 27th April 2019
- Online registration closes: 18th May 2019
- Last date of payment through challan: 20th May 2019
- Last date of payment and final submission of the online application: 21st May 2019
- Online editing of application form: 22nd -24th May 2019
- Admit card: 04th June 2019
- Date of exam- PE and PPE: 16th June 2019
- Date of exam- PM and PMD: 17th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2019
- The candidate should be an Indian National and must belong to at least one of the following categories:
- Either parents must belong to the state of Bihar or
- Must have been a refugee in the state/ be the employees of Bihar government/ be a part of Rashtra Sangh and currently based in Bihar/ be employee of Indian Government/ Bihar government.
- For polytechnic engineering: No age limit
- For four year part time polytechnic: Minimum age should be 19 years as on 01st July 2019
- For Para medical dental course: Minimum age should be 15 and Maximum age should be 30 years 31st December 2019
- For Para medical, eligible criteria is as per the courses in it. For GNM (Grade-A nursing), Minimum and maximum age as on December 31 2019 should be 17 years and 35 years respectively as specified by Nursing Council of India Ltd. For other courses, minimum and maximum age has to be 17 and 32 years respectively as on 31st December 2019
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Must have secured at least 35% marks in 10th class from Bihar School examination Board or a similar recognized board. Those who are appearing for the 10th examination in 2019 may also apply for the same, but they need to produce valid certificates for the same.
For part time four year Polytechnic Engineering Courses:
- 10th Pass from a recognized board along with 2 years of ITI or 10th pass along with 2 years of work experience in any
- Candidates need to produce valid certificates from the organization they are working for. The certificate should contain showing the number of years they worked, description of the work and the description of the sponsorship for appearing in the examination.
For Para Medical Dental courses:
- 10th Pass from CBSE/ICSE or a similar board with Science and English as the major subjects. Candidates appearing for class 10th examination can also appear but must be declared pass before the examination.
For Para medical courses:
- For Diploma in Pharmacy: Passed in intermediate science or equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry and English along with either Mathematics or Biology as the major subjects.
For General Nursing and midwifery:
- Applicable only for women candidates, they should have at least 40% marks in 10+2/12th with subjects as physics, chemistry and biology. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST students will be provided. Those candidates who completed 12th / intermediate vocational nursing courses from institute certified by nursing council of India with at least 40% marks are also eligible to apply for the GNM courses.
For Auxiliary Nurse Midwife:
- Candidate should have secured at least 40% marks in the 10+2/intermediate examination with English as the major subject.
For Dental Mechanics and hygienist:
- Passed 10+2/ Intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
For rest of the courses, applicants who have passed 12th intermediate science or equivalent examination. These candidates should be declared passed before the declaration of result.
Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
For PE and PPE:
- Physics: 30 questions for 150 marks
- Chemistry: 30 questions for 150 marks
- Mathematics: 30 questions for 150 marks
For Para medical courses
- General Science (Physics/ Chemistry/Biology) (Secondary level): 25 questions for 125 marks
- Hindi (Intermediate level): 15 questions for 75 marks
- English (Intermediate level): 15 questions for 75 marks
- General knowledge (Intermediate level): 20 questions for 100 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Secondary level): 15 questions for 75 marks
For Para medical dental:
- Physics: 20 questions for 100 marks
- Chemistry: 20 questions for 100 marks
- Maths: 10 questions for 50 marks
- Biology: 10 questions for 50 marks
- Hindi: 10 questions for 50 marks
- English: 10 questions for 50 marks
- General Knowledge: 10 questions for 50 marks
- For one programme: Rs. 750/- (General/ OBC/ EBC), Rs. 480/- (SC/ST)
- For two programmes: Rs. 850/- (General/ OBC/ EBC), Rs. 530/- (SC/ST)
- For three programmes: Rs. 950/- (General/ OBC/ EBC), Rs. 630/-(SC/ST)
- For four programmes: Rs. 1150/- (General/ OBC/ EBC), Rs. 730/- (SC/ST)
Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are advised to apply online through official website. Applications are to be submitted before last date. Application fee should be submitted along with the application form
For more details visit the official website: www.bceceboard.com
Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, IAS Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O- B.V college, Patna-800014, website: www.bceceboard.com
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Sale of Polytechnic application form and/information bulletin commences from: 01st March, 2012
Last date for application submission: 07th April, 2012
Admit Card 2012/duplicate Hall ticket can be downloaded from: 01st Week of May, 2012
Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2012 schedule: 05th May, 2012 (PMD); 06th May, 2012 (PE, PNE, HM)
Results will be published towards the end of May, 2012
For further details visit website www.bcecebonline.com