BCECE LE 2021 Notification (out)
BCECE LE 2021 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducting Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2021 for admission to lateral entry to Second Year of Graduate level Engineering Courses and Para-Medical, Pharmacy Degree Course in Bihar.
Candidates can check the complete details of BCECE LE 2021 such as application process, important dates eligibility criteria, selection, exam pattern, etc. from the page below
BCECE LE 2021 Important Dates
- Restart of Online Registration Date: 05th July 2021
- Online Registration Closing Date: 05th August 2021
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate: 07th August 2021
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate: 09th August 2021
- Online Editing of Application Form: 10th to 11th August 2021
- Issue of Online Admit Card: To be announced
- Proposed Date of Examination: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE LE 2021
- Before applying for the BCECE-LE 2021 exam, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the mentioned below criteria:
- Nativity: Candidates must be a citizen of India. Parents of the candidates must be resident of Bihar
For Engineering Courses
- Completed three year Diploma in Engineering (45% for UR and 40% BC / EBC / SC / ST candidates)
- Completed two year Diploma in Para Medical and two year Diploma in Pharmacy with 35% in English Subject from University/Institute in Bihar
For Paramedical Courses
- The candidates must have passed a two-year paramedical diploma course. Candidates who are still appearing in the second year of paramedical course can also apply.
For Pharmacy Courses
- The candidates must have passed a 2-years diploma in pharmacy course.
- Engineering Courses: There is no age limit for engineering courses.
- Paramedical Courses: The candidates must be 18 years of age.
- Pharmacy Courses: For applying in this course, the candidates must be 18 years of age
BCECE LE 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Application form for BCECE Lateral Entry can be filled online through the official website. Read the eligibility condition and read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Application Fee – Rs 2200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card / Credit card / Net banking
BCECE LE 2021 Exam Pattern
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam to be conducted by BCECE-LE
- Exam Mode: Offline mode
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 150 questions
- Total Marks: 600 marks
- Marking Scheme: 04 marks for the correct answers. There is a negative marking of 01 mark
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website