Andhra University announces Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2021 Admission to B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree Program
AUEET 2021 – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for admissions into 6-Year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Programs in CSE, EEE, CE, ME, ECE through AUEET-2021 for the courses offered at University College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for the academic session 2021-21.
Aspirants can check the complete details about AUEET 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, fees and more from the page.
AUEET 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application Starts: 19th July 2021
- Late for submission of online Applications: 17th August 2021
- Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1500/-: 24th August 2021
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from Website: 17th August 2021
- Commencement of Entrance Test (Tentative): 29th August 2021
- Date of Publication of Results (Tentative): 01st September 2021
- Commencement of Admissions (Tentative): 08th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AUEET 2021
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Those who have appeared for final year U.G. Degree Exams and waiting for the result also can apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be a minimum of 17 years in order to apply for the AUEET 2021 exam
AUEET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website www.audoa.in or http://aueet.audoa.in/
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- General/others Candidates – Rs.1200/- + Bank charges
- SC/ST/PH) Candidates – Rs.1000/- + Bank charges
- Mode of Payment: Through online Union Bank Debit Card /Credit Card / Net Banking
AUEET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-paper based)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Medium of Exam: English
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 100 Questions
- Part – Part A – Mathematics (40 marks); Part B – Physics (30 marks); Part C -Chemistry (30 marks)
AUEET 2021 Syllabus
- AUEET 2021 shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 12th
- AUEET-2021 will be conducted at the following – Visakhapatnam; Kakinada and Vijayawada
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website