MSc Admission 2019 at Amrita Centre for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine
Admissions for Postgraduate Programs 2019 at Amrita Centre for Nanosciences & Molecular Medicine
Amrita Centre for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine MSc Admissions 2019 - Amrita Center for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine Application are invited for admission to 3-year M.Sc. Programs in disciplines - M. Sc. Molecular Medicine, M. Sc. Nanomedical Sciences, M. Sc. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the academic year 2019.
Candidates can get complete details regarding Amrita University M.Sc. Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam dates, etc. on this page.
See: MSc Admissions
Amrita Center for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine
- Amrita Center for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine is now starting three M. Sc. disciplines: M. Sc. Molecular Medicine, M. Sc. Nanomedical Sciences, M. Sc. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Applications are invited now.
- The Post Graduate Program at Amrita Centre for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, is going to be a highly competitive, research-oriented, two year Master of Science (M. Sc.) Program.
- This new MSc Program is outlined to give more focus towards original research where the Master's student could perform hands-on research and publish at least one scientific publication in peer-reviewed international journals, during the two-year course duration.
M.Sc. Program Aims
- The Program aims to produce highly skilled individuals suited for the fast changing requirements of today’s advanced workforce.
- To achieve this aim, the research facility at ACNSMM has one of the best research infrastructures in the country and has been recognized as a ‘Thematic Unit of Excellence’ under the Nanomission program, Govt. of India
M.Sc. Program Disciplines
- Students can choose from the following disciplines:
- M. Sc. Molecular Medicine - Identification of molecular markers for diagnostics and therapy
- M. Sc. Nanomedical Sciences - Focused on Biomedical and translational nanotechnology
- M. Sc. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology - Energy conversion and storage technology
- M. Sc. Nanobiotechnology: Science Under Graduate or BE/B.Tech in any branch or MBBS/BDS/B.Pharm with at least 60% marks (or equivalent)
- M.Sc. Molecular Medicine: Undergraduate, B.Tech or B.E Life Sciences or B.Pharm/M.B.B.S/B.D.S with at least 60% marks (or equivalent)
- M.Sc. Nanoscience and Technology: B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or B.Tech/B.E in any branch with at least 60% marks (or equivalent)
- Admission to the program is strictly based on the student’s performance in the common entrance exam and an on-site interview.
- The common entrance exam will be held at Kochi, Trivandrum and Chennai. Only successful candidates will be called for the interview.
- (GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the admission test)
Application Form for Amrita Centre for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine MSc Admissions 2019
- Apply online www.amrita.edu
- Application submission is online. Payment can be either by way of demand draft or via net banking / debit / credit card by paying an application fee of Rs. 600/-
- Download Application Form from the website and send to The Director, Amrita Centre for Nanosciences & Molecular Medicine, Admissions - PG Program, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, AIMS - Ponekkara P.O. Kochi- 682 041, Kerala, along with a DD of Rs. 600/- in favor of Amrita Centre for Nanosciences payable at Kochi.
Important Dates for Amrita Centre for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine MSc Admissions 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 20th May 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 26th May 2019
- Date of Interview @ ACNSMM, Kochi: 27th May 2019
- Other centers: 03rd June 2019
- MSc in Chemistry Admissions
- M.Sc. in Biology Admissions
- MSc in Physics Admissions
- M.Sc. Agriculture Admissions
- M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
- Integrated MSc Courses in India
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences campus
AIMS Ponnekkara P.O, Kochi- 682041, Kerala, Phone no. 04842858750, website: www.amrita.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here