IGNOU announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (Services Management) Program 2021 (July Session)
IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in collaboration with the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) announces admission to the Work-based “Bachelor of Business Administration (Services Management)” for the July 2021 Session.
- BBA (Services Management)
- The program has been specially designed for young aspiring professionals who want to pursue a bright career in ever growing service industry.
- This is a degree with a difference!
- Students of this degree program are expected to work in the real life work environment of a service sector company for continuous three years.
- Education, Experience & Earning at the same time.
- Practical experience in a company for 3 years while pursuing studies.
- Monthly stipend as indicated by the company.
- 3 Years Degree Programme (2 semesters each year)
- Work-based e-Learning with mentoring by industry professionals.
- Learning materials to be provided in a Laptop / Tablet / Smartphone
IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Admission Notification :- 07th April 2021
- Filling up of online Application for Entrance Exam including payment of entrance exam fees:- 10th June 2021
- Online Entrance Exam :- 13th June 2021 (8:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
- Publishing list of shortlisted candidates on website :- 22nd June 2021
- Preferences for Workplaces, Interviews by Industry, Selection :- 02nd July 2021
- Eligibility verification by the University, Filling up of University :- 12th July 2021
- Confirmation of admission by the University Upto : – 20th July 2021
- Commencement of the program / Joining at Workplace provided by Industry Partner Date of joining as communicated by the industry partner on/before :- 26th July 2021
- BBA (SM) – Minimum duration of the Program is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
- Association with the industry partners for internship at the workplace is 3 years only.
- Validity of registration is 6 years from the date of registration.
- In order to qualify for the award of BBA (SM) degree the candidate shall be required to complete the full program and pass the examination/s that may be prescribed by the IGNOU for the degree.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021
- In order to qualify for admission to this programme the applicant should:
- have passed 10+2 from a recognized institution as on 31st July, 2021.
- have attained at least 18 years of age, as on 31st July, 2021.
- have passed the entrance examination conducted for the purpose of admission to this programme
- be working / willing to work in the services industry as a full time Intern / Apprentice / Employee.
IGNOU BBA Services Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate is required to apply Online for Entrance Exam at ignou.mkcl.org or bbaworkplace.mkcl.org
- Candidate is required to fill up personal information, contact details, educational qualifications and upload his/her photo
- Candidate is required to pay the Entrance Exam Fees
- Entrance Exam Fee :- Rs.150/-
- Candidates who clear the Entrance Examination shall be required to fill up Preference Form for Workplaces offered by the Industry Partners.
- Candidates shall be called for the Internship interview based on the merit and preferences given by the candidate for the Workplace.
- Industry partners offering Workplace shall conduct a selection process as per their norms selecting the candidates.
- Candidates selected by the Industry Partner shall be required to fill up detailed Admission form as per the University norms and pay the full program fees
- Candidates shall be required to upload necessary documents for eligibility verification by the University.
- Exam Mode : Online
- Duration (in Minutes) : 60
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme : For each correct response 2 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking.
- Number of Questions : 50
- Quantitative Aptitude : 10 Questions
- Logical Reasoning : 15 Questions
- English Language Skills : 10 Questions
- Information Technology Skills : 15 Questions
- Languages : English
- Entrance Test shall be conducted in online mode and through secured browser.
- Candidates can appear for the Entrance Test on specific date and time as per mentioned on the program website.
- Candidates are required to take a Mock Test so as to get acquainted with the user interface and technical environment.
- Candidates can appear for the Mock Test any time from the date of application till a day prior to the main Entrance Examination.
- Candidates can appear in the Entrance Test only once in an admission cycle.
- The student has to pay Rs. 20,000/- per year during the period of the program (i.e. 3 years).
- In addition, the student also has to pay exam fee as per the University norms (presently Rs.150/- per course) for appearing in the exam conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission
- IGNOU Assignments – Submission, Status, Grades
- IGNOU Exam Form – Online Submission Process
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission
- IGNOU Admission (January) – Online application, Last Date, Fees, Procedure
- IGNOU International Students Admission – Online Application, Dates
- IGNOU January Admission for Certificate and Diploma Program begins
- IGNOU MA in Development Studies Admission , Eligibility, Application
- IGNOU PGSDM (Direct Entry Scheme) Admission
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission
- IGNOU PG Certificate Course Admissions
- IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admission
- IGNOU Re-registration for January – Register online
- IGNOU MPhil, PhD Admissions Application, Eligibility, Dates
- Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU MCom Admission
- IGNOU PG and Professional Certificate Programs January
- IGNOU PG Certificate in Medical Management of CBRNE Disasters