Registration Process for IGNOU Online Admission 2020
Registration for IGNOU courses July 2020 session are ongoing and can be applied for online. Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU provides a wide range of UG and PG courses for students. IGNOU was established in 1985 and till now lakhs of students have completed courses from IGNOU University online. It is one of the largest open universities providing more than 227 academic courses for students. There are two cycles for admission in IGNOU, one is January admission and the other is July admission. IGNOU Registration for July cycle starts in November. Candidates can apply online for admissions. For July 2020, admissions are open in IGNOU for various courses. Before applying for the desired course, candidate needs to register for the IGNOU admission process.
Also See : IGNOU Admissions
IGNOU Online Admission
For the July 2020 admission cycle, the registration process has started from june 2020. Before completing the registration process, the candidate must decide on which course he or she is going to take admission to. There are many academic courses provided by IGNOU such as UG, PG, Diploma and other certificate courses. Before applying through IGNOU Registration process, the candidate must check the eligibility criteria for the respective courses. If you have decided to take admission in any IGNOU online course then a detailed IGNOU registration process given below will help you to fill IGNOU online form.
IGNOU Registration Process
IGNOU registration process for online admission has two main stages. First, the candidate should register in the IGNOU Online Admission system by creating a username and password. After that candidates can fill online forms for the desired course through IGNOU official website. Below is a step by step process given for IGNOU Registration.
- If you are taking admission for IGNOU courses for the first time, then you need to register yourself for the IGNOU admission process by creating a username and password.
- To register, visit the IGNOU official website www.ignou.ac.in
- On the website, you will see admission opened for the July cycle if you are registering in November or December.
- Click on the link for IGNOU online admission for July 2020 which is for all types of courses.
- Candidates should read all the instructions before starting online registration. In which, all the necessary documents required to fill the admission form is mentioned. Candidates must have scanned photographs, scanned a signature and scanned copies of educational documents.
- After this candidate needs to fill the student login form to create a username and password. This information can not be changed later, therefore, be careful while filling this form.
- After submitting this form candidates can now login to the Student Online admission System.
- After login into the system using username and password, the candidate will get 8 steps online to form required for taking admission through IGNOU Registration Process.
- The first step is to fill all the personal details of the candidate which includes birthdate, gender, and scholarship details. Submit and proceed to the next step.
- The second step is to fill the program details. In this, you have to provide details about, in which course you want to take admission to. where you can select program details, mode of study and all other information.
- After completing the second step, the candidate needs to fill qualification details in the third step. Where they have to provide educational details like year of passing, marks in the previous courses, etc.
- In the fourth step, the candidate will go through curriculum details and can choose to get study material in digital form or in printed form.
- The sixth step is to fill the corresponding details.
- The next step is to upload all the necessary documents. Where a candidate has to upload scanned copies of documents.
- In the last step, the candidate must do the payment of course fees through online mode. They can choose to do the payment by debit card or credit card or net banking.
- After this candidates can check Registration status on this online portal.
By following above all steps candidates can successfully complete the IGNOU Registration Process for online admission.
IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
IGNOU Diploma Courses 2020 – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission 2020 – IGNOU Master’s Degree Courses
Phd Admission Notification – PhD Entrance Exams
IGNOU PhD Admission Notification 2020
List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions 2020 – Application, dates
IGNOU MA Admission Fees 2020 – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs