Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announces admissions to various courses January 2019
IGNOU Admission 2019 (January) – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the Mega-University in the World, announces Admissions to its Distance Education Academic Programs for the Academic Cycle commencing from January 2019-2020 Session.
See: IGNOU Admissions 2019 last date for registration extended again
IGNOU ADMISSION LAST DATE
Candidates who want to take up Post Graduate, Under Graduate, Diploma & Certificate Courses can apply before 31st January 2019. Willing students can apply for the admission process online by visiting the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in . Also See IGNOU admission last date for January 2019 extended
Also See : IGNOU Admissions
Admission to IGNOU Courses are done either through entrance tests or on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying degree. IGNOU conducts OPENMAT for MBA (which is held twice a year), OPENNET for Nursing Courses and B.Ed entrance test for admission to B.Ed courses. Admission to most of the other courses are done on the basics of qualifying exam. IGNOU also gives an option for re-registration, provided you apply for the courses in stipulated time
IGNOU Semester Term end exams are conducted twice a year (in June and December). Students can see the December Exam Date Sheet.
IGNOU January 2019 Admissions
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has initiated the online registration procedures for the admission to 150 Programs for the January 2019 Session. The institute has invited application for the Master’s Courses, Bachelors Courses, Diploma Courses and various Certificates Programs.
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the courses must submit the online application form on the official website of the University.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university located in New Delhi India. IGNOU was established in 1985 by the Govt. of India to offer open and distance education particularly to disadvantage sections of society.
- IGNOU offers UG and PG courses in humanities, sciences, education, engineering, law, management, agriculture, tourism, hospitality, journalism and media studies..
- IGNOU Re-registration Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), as a part of its ongoing efforts for offering learner-friendly services, has introduced an Online Re-Registration System (ORRS). See Through this facility, existing learners shall be able to submit their application forms online and receive instant confirmation for successful submission of their application form through email as well as through SMS. See IGNOU Re-registration notification
Also See : IGNOU Admission 2019 Registration Begin for January Session, Last date January 31
IGNOU Admission 2019 Courses Offered
a) Bachelor Preparatory Program
- Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) (Preparing students for taking admission in IGNOU’s selected programmes)
b) PG Diplomas & Diplomas
- PG Diploma in Library Automation & Networking; Disaster Management; Gandhi & Peace Studies; Rural Development; Translation; International Business Operation; Environment & Sustainable Development; Analytical Chemistry; Applied Statistics; Journalism & Mass Communication; Audio Programme Production; Higher Education; Educational Technology; School Leadership & Management; Educational Management & Administration; Pre Primary Education; Pharmaceutical Sales Management; Information Security; Intellectual Property Rights; Criminal Justice; Extension & Development Studies; Urban Planning & Development; Folklore & Culture Studies;
See: IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission 2019
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education; Nutrition & Health Education; Panchayat Level Administration & Development; Tourism Studies; Aquaculture; Creative Writing in English; Urdu; HIV and Family Education; BPO Finance & Accounting; Women’s Empowerment & Development; Paralegal Practice; Nursing Administration; Critical Care Nursing
c) PG Certificate & Certificates
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management; Information Security
- PG Certificate in Adult Education; Cyber Law; Patent Practice; Bangala-Hindi-Translation; Malayalam-Hindi-Translation; Agriculture Policy; Gandhi & Peace Studies; Geoinformatics; Information & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired
- Certificate in Visual Arts-Painting; Visual Arts-Applied Arts; Performing Arts- Theatre Arts; Performing Arts-Hindustani Music; Performing Arts-Karnatak Music; Performing Arts-Bharatanatyam; Arabic Language; Disaster Management; Environmental Studies; NGO Management; Business Skills; Teaching English; Functional English (basic level); Urdu Language; French Language; HIV & Family Education; Social work and Criminal Justice System; Health Care Waste Management; Newborn & Infant Nursing; Maternal & Child Health Nursing; Home Based Health Care; Community Radio; Tourism Studies; Food & Nutrition; Nutrition & Child Care; Rural Development; Sericulture; Organic Farming; Water Harvesting & Management; Poultry Farming; Beekeeping; Human Rights; Consumer Protection; Co-operation, Cooperative Law & Business Law; Anti Human Trafficking; International Humanitarian Law; Information Technology; Guidance; Communication & IT Skills; Laboratory Techniques; Value Education; Energy Technology & Management; Competency in Power Distribution
- Appreciation Course on Environment; Population & Sustainable Development
See: IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions 2019 – Application, dates
IGNOU Admission 2019 Application Form
- Students required to purchases Student Handbook and Prospectus from the IGNOU Regional Centre, B-1/33, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024 (OR) from the nearest Study Centre of IGNOU whose addresses are given below on payment of Rs.200/- in cash at the sale counter or by sending demand draft (DD) of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU payable
- It can be downloaded from the university website www.ignou.ac.in and submitted along with a DD of Rs.200/- addition to Programme Fee
- Note: This application is best viewed using current versions of Firefox, Chrome at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher. This application will not work in Internet explorer Ver 11 and above.
- 1) If you are a first-time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired program and carefully read the details of program including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- 2) You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus 2019-2020 and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- a) Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details
- b) Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- C) While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- d) After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- e) Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- 3) Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- 4) If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- 5) Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:
- i) Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- ii) Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- iii) Scanned copy of Age Proof
- iv) Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- v) Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- vi) Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- vii) Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (less than 100 KB)
Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.
- Related to the Programs and Courses offered by IGNOU, their eligibility, duration, admission process, study centres etc. and specific queries related to the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed., PhD etc. please contact the Student Service Centre, at email@example.com
- Phone No.: 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512
IGNOU Admission 2019 Important Dates
Admission open for January 2019 Session
- IGNOU Admission Last Date – for Fresh Admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma & Certificate Programs is
15th Jan 2019 extended to 31st Jan 2019 extended again February 11, 2019