IGNOU Re-registration January 2020 Session starts
IGNOU online Re-registration for January 2020 Session
IGNOU Re-registration January 2020 - IGNOU has announced online re-registration for UG,PG programmes for the January 2020 session. The candidates can re-register on the website i.e. onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr.
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Programme. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programmes of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Programme irrespective of whether one have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester. For January 2020 session at present online Re-Registration facility is available only for UG,PG programmes
In IGNOU admission and registration procedure is same as of the regular universities. Re-registration means you have to enroll once again for the next semester or year with the same amount of money paid while taken admission or been registered.
- When you are taking admission for 2nd year or 3rd year, it is known as re-registration process. You have to pay for the course fees and you get re-registered. The fee here is the programme course fee which is divided in the equal number of terms. For e.g. if you took admission for BDP course, then the total fees is Rs 6000 which is divided into 3 parts, i.e. Rs 2000 for each term. So the Re-registration amount becomes Rs 2000 each time.
- There is a maximum time period for every programme course. If you are unable to complete your programme course in the given time period then your registration for that programme course gets over. If you want to complete your course after the said time period, then you have to register for that programme course again by paying re registration fees.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, the students has to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form for the next semester or year depending upon the program they are pursuing.
- The students who are enrolled in two or three year Undergraduate / Postgraduate programmes has to apply for re-registration in the next year or semester.
- The student has to re-register himself for the next year if they want to continue their studies without any gap.
- They can re-register themselves for next year/ semester irrespective of the fact that whether they have submitted all their previous assignments, appeared in term end examination or completed all the courses of first year/ semester.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), as a part of its ongoing efforts for offering learner-friendly services, has introduced an Online Re-Registration System (ORRS). Through this facility, existing learners shall be able to submit their application forms online and receive instant confirmation for successful submission of their application form through email as well as through SMS.
- There is provision for payment of Program Fee on-line through Credit/Debit cards/Net-banking by using On-line Payment gateway.
- This facility is available for 5 academic programs i.e. BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW & BTS which are currently on offer.
- As this is a new system, the existing learners may require knowing about the process of Online Re-Registration. In order to facilitate them, Student User Manual’ has been developed.
- This User Manual contains all essential information for the end users to navigate through the online re-registration system. This manual includes step-by-step procedures for system access and use.
Instructions for IGNOU Online Re-Registration:
To apply for Re-Registration students must check the availability of the programme they want to pursue, by clicking on the “Available Program” tab on the homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website. Once the students know that their required programme course is on the list, you must select the program and read important details such as eligibility criteria, fee, duration, courses (compulsory or electives), credits, lab, project work. All these details can be seen on the IGNOU prospectus also.
Things required before filling up Online Re-Registration form:
- You must have the valid Enrolment Number
- Your registered email ID and Mobile Number
- If you have not registered your email id and mobile number yet, they must get it registered by visiting their respective regional centre or visiting the below URL:
How to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form?
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- Select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop up message will be displayed on screen.
For details instruction for Online Re-registration click here
How to pay IGNOU Re-Registration Fee online?
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
- After completing the form submission process and payment of fee, the students will receive the confirmation email and SMS on their registered email and mobile number respectively.
- The SMS and Email will be regarding the acceptance of the Re Registration form. If not received, then the students are requested to contact immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the IGNOU Website: www.ignou.ac.in