IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 - Application Form, Dates, Syllabus
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 - See Notification, Eligibility, Application Form and Dates
Last Date Extended for Submission of Application Form upto 18th November 2018
IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) January 2019 Admission - Last date to apply online November 15
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi invites applications for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) for January 2019 Session. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides B.Ed Admission for the 2019 Batch, given below the Full Details About IGNOU B.Ed. Admissions, Check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Courses Fees and Many More in this Page.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B.Ed. Program has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers.
Objective of the Program - The objective of the program is on enabling student-teachers to reflect critically on perspectives of education and integrate holistically the theory and practices to facilitate active engagement of learners for knowledge creation.
This post include all the information for Admission to B.Ed. Program (Jan 2019) through IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Dates
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- IGNOU B.Ed 2019 - Admission Process
- Admit Card for IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
The B.Ed. Program offered by IGNOU is an innovative program utilizing self-instructional materials and information technology along with interactive personal contact programs. The program is essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses to develop in a practicing teacher appropriate knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes. The B.Ed. Program of IGNOU is recognized by the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The admission to this program is on the basis of an Entrance Test to be conducted in December 2018. The date for the same will be announced shortly.
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Preparation Practice Test (Latest updated) - MCQ Questions Bank Software from Previous B.Ed. Entrance Exams Question Papers >> Details|
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Deadline for Submission of Application Form:
15th November 2018extended upto 18th November 2018
- Date of IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019, which will be conducted in December 2018 (shortly)
The minimum duration of the program is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the program will be five years.
Medium of Instruction
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme is offered in English and Hindi medium
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have possessed following eligibility criteria defined by IGNOU for B.Ed. Program:
- (a) At least 50% marks either in the Bachelorâ€™s Degree and /or in the Masterâ€™s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science & Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent thereto (AND);
- The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
- (b) (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education
- (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Govt.
- The Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and War window candidates will be provided as per University Rules.
IGNOU BEd 2019 - Admission Process
The applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online form:
Steps for filling Online Application Form
Download the Information Brochure January 2019 and read it carefully.
Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Program Fee
Program Fee is Rs. 50,000/- for the entire Program. Candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed. programme are advised not to pay the fee along with the filled in application form. They will get a separate communication about their admission and payment of Fee
- The University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped learners, as per the Government of India rules, for admission to its various programmes
Admit Card for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2019
- We will update the exact date of IGNOU B.Ed. entrance exam 2019 only after the release of its official notification. Candidates can obtain their admit card online via visiting the official website of university.
- Your admit card is an important document to appear in the test. Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to write in the exam.
Availability of Student Handbook & Prospectus
Student Handbook and Prospectus for Management Program, B.Ed. Application Form and Prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in
The candidates will be required to submit only the filled-in application form with all attested documents as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission Form at the concerned Regional Centre along with Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- as application fee in favour of IGNOU payable at the concerned Regional Centre
Price of Prospectus
- Rs.1000/- (Including Registration Fee) (Rs.1000/- at counter and Rs.1050/- by post)
- Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre will be the date mentioned in the advertisement
- Form is also available at www.ignou.ac.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People's University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in