By Vaibhav Hulsure
Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU has released the IGNOU online exam form for Term End Examination TEE IGNOU Exam 2019. This IGNOU Exam form must be submitted before the last date of submission. IGNOU is one of the largest open universities which provides a wide range of courses. Now IGNOU Exam Form for December 2019 Term End Exam has already been released. A candidate who has taken admission to the IGNOU course can fill IGNOU Online Exam Form if he is eligible to take the Term End Exam TEE. So before submitting the IGNOU Exam Form the candidate must read all instructions given in this article. Those candidates who have taken admission to the course are eligible to fill IGNOU Online Exam Form only if they have submitted all the required assignments for the course.
Here is the information about How to Fill IGNOU Exam form, get the IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket, pay the IGNOU Exam Fee and other important information regarding the IGNOU Term End Exam.
IGNOU Exam Form
IGNOU is the largest open university in India and gives an opportunity to students from all over India to complete higher education through different type of courses through distance and open university education. IGNOU was founded in 1985 by the Government of India. Therefore, it is a government recognized university as well as a reputed university for Open Education. IGNOU provides all types of courses ranging from Ph.D. courses to diploma level courses. So if you have enrolled for one of the IGNOU courses then it’s time to submit IGNOU Exam Form for Term End Examination.
All the instructions and guidelines to submit IGNOU Online Exam Form are given on the official website of IGNOU, still, for the help of students here, we have provided important and necessary information for candidates.
Term End Exam is conducted by IGNOU Twice a year as courses are divided into 6-month terms. This TEE exam is conducted in December and June every year. Exam Form for IGNOU December 2019 term end exam has been already released. Therefore those candidates who want to appear for December TEE must submit exam form before the last date because you have to pay extra IGNOU Exam Fee for late submission for the Exam form.
Important Instructions for Submitting IGNOU Online Exam Form
- IGNOU Exam process for the December exam starts in September every year and for June Term End Exam, it starts in the month of March. (for December 2019 exam, the application process started on 5th September 2019 and ended on 20th October 2019)
- The students must have enrolled in the course for which he or she wants to fill the exam form, enrollment/registration Number is needed while submitting the IGNOU Exam Form for TEE.
- Candidate Must have completed all the assignments given by IGNOU for a specific course. That Assignments should be submitted to the respective study center of IGNOU in your city. Only those candidates who have submitted full assignments are eligible for IGNOU Exam.
- IGNOU conducts the term end exam for many courses offered by IGNOU like B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, MBA, B. COM, M.COM, BBA and many more. SO exam form will have the option to select exams from various courses. Candidate should select their exam course and subjects carefully. Also, the candidate must choose Theory and Practical courses separately.
- As we mentioned earlier the IGNOU Exam is conducted twice a year. Many candidates are having doubts about the IGNOU Exam form because the result of the previous TEE exam is not declared yet. So students don’t know whether they have cleared all subjects or not. On the Official website, IGNOU has stated that the candidate must fill the exam for current TEE and need not to wait for the result declaration of the previous term end exam.
IGNOU Exam Admit Card
After the successful submission of the exam form, the student needs to wait for
IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket. The candidate will receive an admit card for the exam before 10 days of the exam. Students can download Hall Ticket from the Official Website of IGNOU. Candidate must have a hard copy of the admit card and identity card to show in the exam hall.
IGNOU Exam Fee
For successful submission of the IGNOU Exam Form, the candidate should make online payment of the required fee for the exam. For IGNOU Term End Exam fee is 150 Rs for the Theory exam and 150 Rs for the practical exam. IGNOU exam fee is the same for all courses offered by IGNOU.
For the late submission of the form, students will have to pay an extra fee. For the December TEE additional fee for late submission is as below.
Exam Form Submitted before 20th October – Additional Exam Fee Nil
Exam for Submitted between 21st October to 31st October – Late Fee 500 Rs.
Exam Form Submitted between 1st November to 5th November – Late Fee 1000 Rs.
Candidate can pay the fee by online mode using credit card/ Debit Card / Net banking
IGNOU Exam Date
Term End Exam for various courses is conducted in December. Exam dates vary as per courses. There will be exams of different subjects of different courses on different dates. Candidates will get an exam timetable as per their course. Normally the Term End exam starts from the 1st week of December. June TEE exam starts in the 1st week of June.
IGNOU Exam Date Sheet
For December IGNOU Term End Exam there will be exams for every subject of every course. Dates of the exam vary for each course. Also on the official website, IGNOU has mentioned that exams for foundation course will be held twice, once for B.A and B.Com candidates and once for B.Sc and other programs. There are two foundation course exam, FST, and BSHF.