IGNOU MA Admission 2019 (July), Dates, Eligibility, Application
IGNOU Masters Degree Admission Notification for July 2019 Session
IGNOU MA Admission 2019 - The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announced admissions to its various Bachelor and Master’s Degree Programs for the July 2019-2020 academic session.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University or as it famously known as IGNOU, has announced admission to MA Courses and other Master’s Degree Programs available in the varsity
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, one of the Mega-Universities in the world announces Admissions to its Distance Education Academic Programs for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2019
IGNOU Masters Degree Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application:
31st July 2019 extended to 14th Aug 2019extended to 27th August, 2019
IGNOU MA and other Master’s Degrees Programs
IGNOU offers following Master Courses - MA (Philosophy); MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies); MA (Development Studies); MA (Anthropology); MA (Gender & Development Studies); Master of Social Work (MSW); Master of Social Work (Counseling); MA (Distance Education); MA (Economics); MA (English); MA (Hindi); MA (History); MA (Political Science); MA (Psychology); MA (Public Administration); MA (Rural Development); MA (Sociology); Master of Tourism and Travel Management(MTTM); Master of Commerce (M Com); Master of Computer Applications (MCA); Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS); MSc (Dietetics and Food Services Management); MA (Translation Studies); M.Sc. (Counselling and Family Therapy); MA (Adult Education); MA (Women's and Gender Studies)
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Master Degree Admission 2019
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus or visit the website www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU MA Admission 2019 Application Form
The applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference