IGNOU MA Admission 2020 (January), Dates, Eligibility, Application
IGNOU MA Notification for January 2020 Session
IGNOU MA Admission 2020 - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announced admissions to its various Bachelor and Master’s Degree Programs for the January 2020 academic session.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University or as it famously known as IGNOU, has announced admission to MA Courses and other Master’s Degree Programs available in the varsity
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, one of the Mega-Universities in the world announces Admissions to its Distance Education Academic Programs for the Academic Cycle commencing from January 2020
IGNOU MA Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 4th week of December 2020
IGNOU MA and other Master’s Degrees Programs
- IGNOU offers following Master Courses - MA (Philosophy); MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies); MA (Development Studies); MA (Anthropology); MA (Gender & Development Studies); Master of Social Work (MSW); Master of Social Work(Counseling); MA (Distance Education); MA (Economics); MA (English); MA (Hindi); MA (History); MA (Political Science); MA (Psychology); MA (Public Administration); MA (Rural Development); MA (Sociology); Master of Tourism and Travel Management(MTTM); Master of Commerce (M Com); Master of Computer Applications (MCA); Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS); MSc (Dietetics and Food Services Management); MA (Translation Studies); M.Sc. (Counselling and Family Therapy); MA (Adult Education); MA (Women's and Gender Studies)
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MA Admission 2020
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus or visit the website www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU MA Admission 2020 Application Form
- The applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure January 2020 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(A Central University under Ministry of HRD, GOI), IGNOU, Regional Centre, SCO-208, Sector-14 Panchkula-134109 (Haryana), Phone: 0172-2590277-78, Email: email@example.com, Website www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Courses - List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses 2020 - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission 2020
- Phd Admission 2020 Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification 2020
- IGNOU Courses
- MPhil Admissions 2020
- IGNOU Admission 2020
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU
- IGNOU Bachelor's Degree Admissions 2020 - Application, dates
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees 2020 - IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs