IGNOU announces Bachelor’s Degree Programs (BSc, BA, B Com, BCA, BLIS, BSW BBA) Admission for July 2023 Session
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2023 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU – Distance Education) invites applications for admission to Bachelors Degree Courses for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2023
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2023 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of ‘Online’ Admission Form for Bachelor’s Degree Programs: June 30th, 2023
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degrees Programs
- IGNOU offers following bachelor courses – Bachelor of Arts (BA); BA (Tourism Studies); Bachelor of Science (BSc); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com); Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA); Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS); and Bachelor of Social Work (BSW): Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2023
- BA – 10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU
- BCOM – 10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU
- B.Sc. – 10+2 with science subjects or its equivalent qualification
- BCA – 10+2or its equivalent
- BSW – 10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU
- BLIS – i) Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks and 45% for General and for the SC/ST/OBC/PH category respectively. OR Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma (one year) in Library Science OR Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of working experience in Library and Information Centre
- BBA – 10+2 or its equivalent.
For more on eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website www.ignou.ac.in
See: IGNOU Admission 2023
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2023 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2023 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre