IGNOU launches Diploma in Modern Office Practice (DMOP) 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has launched Diploma in Modern Office Practice (DMOP) program for July 2022 cycle.
The new academic program is offered by IGNOU’s School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET).The DMOP program has combined conventional practices of Secretaries and Office Assistant’s job with computer aided management techniques. The program will generate competent and skilled personnel at the entry level in any sector of employment. The DMOP Program will be offered in both July and January admission cycle.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 3 years
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 or its equivalent
Fee structure: Rs. 6,000/=– for full program (exclusive of examination fee)
Candidates interested for the DMOP Course can submit their application forms through online mode at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/ on or before
October 10, 2022 October 31st, 2022.
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2022 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
After completing the program, the candidates can work as Personal Assistant, Private Secretary, Stenographers, Office Managers, Computer Operators, Data Entry Operator, etc.